Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Discussion in 'The Tavern (RP Discussion)' started by starlightwyvern, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:48 PM.

1. starlightwyvern

starlightwyvern Commissioner and Storyteller

I am looking to set up a Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon style RP in the forums here or some forums elsewhere that can be trusted for such a thing. Long term if possible, multiple people. Maximum number at present is five counting myself and one other, and the plot would need to be something we could all collaborate on. If there is any interest, please contact me.

Arthale likes this.
  2. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Active Member

I, for one, am a pretty big fan of Pokemon, and I wouldn't mind joining. One of my favorite Pokemon is Drowzee, and I was kind of disappointed that they took the obvious route of a villain in one of the games. Almost tempted to try a Drowzee character.

3. Komi

Komi New Member

I’m interested. Though I’d like to see how it’s paced first.

4. starlightwyvern

How do you mean? At this stage I'm looking for a cast, no plot in mind yet.

5. Arthale

Arthale New Member

Hi there! I love the idea of a Pokemon Mistery Dungeon RP, I've already organised a rol game of that kind in the past (but it was with dices, papers and those things) so it would be absolutely wonderful joining in a forum, see how it goes and try it out that way º^º

(Litwick here if you accept me at the crew!)

6. starlightwyvern

One slot taken for sure. Possibly two.

7. Komi

Komi New Member

Well, in my experience, I had forum RPs with different paces. Posts sometimes were 3-5 daily, other were weekly. So I’m wondering how well paced it would be.

8. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Active Member

Hey, don't forget me. XD

9. Asylum_Rhapsody

Asylum_Rhapsody New Member

I'd definitely love to play in such a game, but I'd want to know more details. It's not clear, are you GMing or is there none? Is there a particular system being used or is it just freeform? When would it be held? Forums can be rather slow, so have you considered something else like PiratePad?

10. starlightwyvern

No GM at the moment, though if someone who can be one is willing, then I'm for it. No system, just a free form thing for the time being. And a forum for the location.

11. starlightwyvern

Hopefully at least several a day, though my job can keep me at late hours, so I might only be able to get a couple posts off.

12. Komi

Komi New Member

I’m from a remote time zone. So I had to ask.

13. starlightwyvern

As a note, I am thinking of moving this to Discord as well. Someone I know there knows how to make a dice bot, so that'l help for deciding how things go. If anyone here can be a neutral GM as well, that'd be much appreciated.

14. starlightwyvern

Understood. If chat would be any better, I'm looking into moving this to Discord.

15. Komi

Komi New Member

Alright, count me in.