Free Art: practising NSFW art - looking for volunteers

Discussion in 'Art Exchange & Trades' started by minzer, Apr 3, 2017.

1. minzer

minzer the fox

you can send me requests, eg. "draw these two making out" or "only draw him naked with an errected peen" , i don't care !

i've wanted to do NSFW art for a while but i'm always so horribly unsure ?? everyone is free to give me as many requests as they want, but NOTE that i will only doing those i want to do, i feel like doing! don't be upset if i didn't choose your request!!

i'm mainly doing this just for practise-reasons but i thought instead of drawing random characters i can ask for requests and make people a bit happy for getting free (NSFW) art as well :'3

(just so you know, i WON'T draw underaged characters/characters who look like 10. i might also not do some fetishes i feel uncomfortable with (vore, diapers, etc). i also don't feel very comfortable with expressions like "herm" , "cuntboy" etc. of course i won't do anything for anyone who isn't 18+ years old yet. )

let's see where this will be going!

2. sandslash

sandslash Drunk Sandslash

3. featherw0lf

featherw0lf Lovable Dorky Werewolf

I'll leave my guy here for consideration:
    www.furaffinity.net: Alex Reference Sheet (Simple Version) by featherw0lf

Feel free to do whatever you want with him!

EDIT: Thought of a few things if that's okay! It could be sort of a post-TF thing where his clothes are all shredded and his peen is poking out. Or maybe his clothes are too small and he can't get his pants on. Or he could just be jacking off. Totally up to you, you're still more than welcome to do your own idea too!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    minzer likes this.
  4. Haberdash

Haberdash Member

Exciting! Your style is gorgeous, by the way! It's very different from what I normally see.
    I'll volunteer my lovely lizard Vilith! (she's a chameleon, so feel free to change her colors if you like. The tail sometimes falls off, so you can ignore drawing it if it gets in the way of the pose)
    Here are some refs:

For the pose, I've got two ideas!
    #1 is naked yoga, something like this (you can do any yoga pose, this is just an idea)
    [​IMG]

#2 is strapped up to machinery and spread out like this, as if she's being experimented on:
    [​IMG]

I'd be overjoyed for either of those poses.
    Thank you, kind artist!

minzer likes this.
  5. Hammy6917

Hammy6917 Ham

minzer likes this.
  6. khoufu

khoufu Member

Ref: [​IMG]

Wearing this shirt: (no pants, flat chest) [​IMG]

If you could draw her having fun with a vibrator, I'd be ever so grateful!

Idk your style but if it's more realistic than toony, you could also do her making out with this guy instead, touching each other: [​IMG]

7. Mew2MewTwo

Mew2MewTwo Yard yare daze....

What fetishes are you uncomfortable with?

8. Seduce

Seduce Member

minzer likes this.
  9. minzer

minzer the fox

thank you all so much for your great suggestions! all your characters are super lovely and i try to draw as many as possible <3

the results look like this ,if anyone is wondering:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and for the fetishes, @Mew2MewTwo : i guess im not really into any fetishes at all, but the ones who makes me most uncomfortable are diapers, pregnancy, child play in general. vore isnt really my cup of tea either

Haberdash likes this.
  10. BirdSchool

BirdSchool Dragonbirb

If you're still looking for anyone to practice with I've got these guys.
    Rune (Anthro Raven, Pink Genitals) www.furaffinity.net: Rune the Raven - Art by timid.felidae by BirdSchool
    Kaiden (Feral Dragon, Light Blue Genitals) www.furaffinity.net: Kaiden, the Exiled Skywise (Art by Madeleine) by BirdSchool

I've got a few ideas if any of them appeal to you:
    Either one on all fours with tail lifted to show parts
    Dragon laying on back with raven sitting on dragon

Thanks and good luck with your practice!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  11. Mew2MewTwo

I was just wondering. I was going to ask for something transformation-related, but some artists aren't comfortablr with that.. I have other non-transformation ideas if you'd prefer something else.

12. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Uhm... Would you be willing to do BDSM? Like... specifically bondage that involves coverage of the entire body? I'd love to get a commission of my OC, and possibly her girlfriend as well in that sort of situation.

13. juiceboxbunny

juiceboxbunny Im a foodie-fur not a Vore-fur

Thank you for the oppertunity!
    If you would, i love any NSFW art of my kitsune Inari
    www.furaffinity.net: Inari Reference Sheet by JuiceBoxBunny
    You could have her completely nude posing for the viewer, finning, feeling up her breasts, playing with a toy. There is no wrong answer with this lovely lady.

minzer likes this.
  14. minzer

minzer the fox

@Seduce i'm done :) [​IMG] this was real much fun!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  15. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

Just gonna say, you might want to hide these images behind spoiler tags or simply link to the upload. The mods frown on uncensored NSFW images just being posted in the open. Figured I'd offer a heads up before someone deleted the thread/removed the posts.

minzer and Aiml3ss-of-Dyurna like this.
  16. Seduce

Seduce Member

@minzer Thank you! I'm very impressed.

minzer likes this.
  17. estiniens

estiniens stargazer

ROLLS IN
    could you do my baby boy being a filthy baby boy with his dick in his hand 'cause he's a nasty rat bastard? sort of.. gloating about it, maybe? 'cause he's gross and cocky? (he's 18+ dw!)
    i don't have an nsfw ref of him oopsies, but i'll give you liberties for that. human, sheathe, do whatever you want!

minzer likes this.
  18. minzer

minzer the fox

bumping this again
    i appreciate every single one who would give their characters to me for practise! yet i want to say it again,that these are just requests and i do them only if i feel like it! who knows, maybe i'll feel like drawing your character in 3 months when i long to practise again and look trough this thread again :3

i wanted to say though, that i'm currently looking for -not really NSFW (but can be) - more fat characters. i want to start practising different body types more again and fat is something i ...rarely do and understand yet. so show me your non-skinny ocs! gender doesnt matter at all!
    (of course you still can suggest me all kind of characters and ideas !)

juiceboxbunny likes this.
  19. juiceboxbunny

juiceboxbunny Im a foodie-fur not a Vore-fur

For "fat" all i have is this chubby bunny girl. C: but i do hope you may consider drawing her.

www.furaffinity.net: Nomi Reference by JuiceBoxBunny

I prefer her in sfw arts, but she loves food so she can be drawn suggestivly with popsicles, peaches or other foods that look like naughty body parts lol

minzer likes this.
  20. Mew2MewTwo

Hey, that last part gave me some ideas.
    Maybe you could draw my OC transforming into a fat creature, like an obese dragon? Or maybe you could draw a fat version of my character lamenting her weight gain?

minzer likes this.