Free Art: practising NSFW art - looking for volunteers

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by minzer, Apr 3, 2017.

1. minzer

minzer the fox

jup, i'm open to try anything which sounds interesting to me :)

2. Jarren

Jarren You can't just quote yourself! -Me

Are dragons valid subjects? ^.=.^

3. minzer

minzer the fox

definitely!

Jarren likes this.
  4. Jarren

Cool. I'm currentlyat work+ on my phone. I'll shoot you the details when I get home.

Yakamaru likes this.
  5. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Logically chaotic and twice as charming

....This being an NSFW-oriented thread, I can't help but think about a different type of "shoot". >///<

Jarren and Belatucadros like this.
  6. Belatucadros

Belatucadros Sláinte chugat!

Great! Here's a few refs for ya. I'll pm you the other details!
    Whatever you do, I'd love if you could give him an expression similar to the one in the second drawing. Thanks :p

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  7. Jarren

Oh, shut up! :V

Yakamaru likes this.
  8. featherw0lf

featherw0lf Lovable Dorky Werewolf

Are you still considering those who have posted before? If not I'll make a new request~

9. minzer

minzer the fox

well i don't 100% exclude them, but i guess it would be better if you made a new post ^^"

10. Jarren

11. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

12. featherw0lf

featherw0lf Lovable Dorky Werewolf

Here's my werewolf guy if you're interested:
    www.furaffinity.net: Alex Reference Sheet [Extra info in description] by featherw0lf

He can either be drawn as a wolf fursona or more like a classic werewolf, as seen on his sheet. If nsfw I wouldn't mind seeing something along the lines of shredded/torn clothes like he just shifted into his wolf form, but you're free to do whatever. I like giving artists freedom to do what they please!

13. ClinkertheLion

ClinkertheLion Coal dust and noisy things

14. pan--da

pan--da New Member

To hell with it, I got this dude:
    [​IMG]
    He's transmale but not really that fetish stuff? He is generally a pet play kinda guy too btw, also if you want to hit me up in dms in exchange I can draw sfw stuff of some of your characters because I feel bad for taking stuff for free?? Sorry haha.

15. Dodikabr

Dodikabr Member

16. Eleven-lyc

Eleven-lyc Elder Werewolf

Hmm… If you're looking for something that's not blatantly NSFW, something more towards the “safe” end of NSFW, then I might have an idea. It's an idea for a YCH that I had a while ago, so doesn't actually involve any of my OCs. It involves two young and thin male dogs/wolves/huskies/wuffs/e.t.c., a motorcycle, and unseen/hidden sex. Some naughty and fetishy details follow…
    The two canines would be riding the motorcycle, which would be in-motion, one canine driving and the other riding. They'd both be clad neck-to-toe in sexy, tight-fitting leather biker gear (think GearBlast, such as the images here and here), but no helmets, mostly so their faces/expressions can be seen but also to avoid them looking too non-anthro. The canine riding would be hugging right up against the canine driving, but what would be hidden from view would be the fact that the rider's actually inside the driver. I imagined them smiling sweetly at each other, the driver facing forward but eyes looking to his side at his companion. No dom/sub looks; rather, they'd be looking at each other with equal loving adoration. So quite sweet really, but kinda hot at the same time.
    I think I need to find an artist that wants to sell YCHs but lacks ideas on the sorts of YCHs to offer… I do sometimes come up with nice YCH ideas I'd like to see, but I lack the drawing ability to go alongside the imagination.

17. NonaDiAngelo

NonaDiAngelo New Member

I'd love to have something nsfw of my tanuki girl. I'd like to see her laying on the floor of a candle lit library (or in a fluffy bed if less detail is better) while reading a trashy romance novel and pleasuring herself with a toy. www.furaffinity.net: Bubble Nuki by sassyasstanuki

18. xMissPanda

xMissPanda New Member

Can you draw me but naked, or even getting banged or giving a handie lol? I can pm you some pictures of myself if so.

19. sandslash

sandslash Drunk Sandslash

I still have this one I already posted

20. Grimm Hund

Grimm Hund Active Member

Is this still going and going like the Energizer Bunny?

21. Eternas

Eternas New Member

Never gotten NSFW done for him before but I'd love to see my boy whacking his 10 inches!
    Here he is! Have fun lol!

Attached Files:

• J.png
      J.png
      File size:
      601 KB
      Views:
  22. minzer

minzer the fox

23. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

Ooh, they look good! That's really good work.

24. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

I need to get art tips from you sometime :eek: