Preview my head before I fur it please~

Discussion in 'Fursuiting and Costuming' started by Nelson_Denure, Jul 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. The tiele says it all!

I have had my head constructed in a very unsual wway compared to most since my foam was apparently a different brand than normal. I am very confident in all areas except the beak doesn't appear sharp enough, so I may add on that later. This is my first fursuit so bear with me here. I've worn it for a school day and no problems arose. The only things I see are, again, the beak and I need another maaterial for the eyes, they look very unatural.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kellan Meig'h

Kellan Meig'h Kilted Coder

Um, I'm not sure what to say. That strip/block method of foaming the head doesn't make furring the head any easier. That strip/block appearance will show to some extent,through the fur. I'm going to be blunt and tell you that you might want to watch a few tutorials on using that plastic canvas and foaming such heads. Your eyes should be in actual eye orbits/sockets, too. That might help the appearance to some degree. Thinner foam would help in covering that shell and you could laminate another layer with spray glue made for that purpose, if that area needs to be thicker.

Nelson_Denure likes this.
  3. Thank you~!

4. Aww thanks!

5. Vermilion

Vermilion Member

I would hot glue the block together then glue it to your structure. After that use some scissors to create the shape (curves) that you want.