Login/Password Problems: Problems Logging Into FA

Discussion in 'Main Site and Forum Support' started by Dragoneer, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragoneer

Dragoneer Administrator Staff Member

If you are having problems logging into FA please

1) Use the password reset located on the login page. If you do not receive the e-mail, please double-check against your spam filters to make sure your ISP or e-mail provider didn't block it.
    2) If you do not receive the e-mail after 24 hours, please send and e-mail to accounts@furaffinity.net.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. bobguthrie

bobguthrie "This is gonna hurt..."

No, the trouble is that I'm having problems logging out of Safari, while logging in and out of Firefox and Chrome all at the same time. Suggestions?

3. Dragoneer

Delete your cookies.

4. bobguthrie

bobguthrie "This is gonna hurt..."

Solved

5. Vilkauti

Vilkauti New Member

I'm having problems logging in aswell, I just made a new account(Username: Vilkauti) and I tried reseting my password, but it's still sending me right back to the homepage as a guest or wherever I was last as a guest.

6. Dragoneer

As posted just a few messages above, if you're being reset as "Guest" do one of two things:
    1) Delete your browser's cookies
    2) Make sure your PC's date/time is up-to-date and accurate.

7. Reptileus

Reptileus New Member

Hello. THis is imbarrising but i can't remember my password... OR what E-mail I used for the account. I was wondering if the staff could please help me regain my old password. It's Under the account Reptilues. it was regestured on August 25th, 2008. It's quite old and it's been some time since i've been on. http://www.furaffinity.net/

If you could tell me the password or at least the e-mail i used for the account so that i may log back in. Thank you very much.

8. Tyvara_Panther

Tyvara_Panther New Member

So I've had to reset my password. I filled out the password retrieval, and got no response after waiting 24hrs. I sent in an email to the admins, it's been 3-5 days with no response back. I've sent more than one, but nothing.
    So now I'm posting here, hoping someone will see this, and maybe get me some help to get a new password, so I may log back in. Because that password retrieval system isn't doing me any good.
    My FA account is under Tyvara_Panther.

9. Irreverent

Irreverent Active Member

PM me the name of the email account you registered under, I'll have a look.

10. MasterSkadu

MasterSkadu Ninja by day...Hacker at night

Ok I'm asking cause this has happened to a number of my friends. If a person can't remember their account name to log in. You have system for people who forget their passwords, but what about the account name itself?

11. Dragoneer

They can e-mail admin@furaffinity.net -- we'll try to look it up.

12. Saillestraife

Saillestraife Saillestraife

Yeah, like panther above me, I too cannot log in, I'm not receiving the new code, I've emailed the admins and even PM'd one on here in the hopes of getting some kind of reply.

Could really do with some help here please!

FA account name is Saillestraife

13. Tsearnassis

Tsearnassis New Member

Ok, I probably did something rather stupid when I first created my profile on FA. I think I messed up in using my E-mail. Somehow I believe that used a @MSN instead of an @hotmail on it. I had this suspicion when I never got an E-mail to recover the password.
    The account is CalamityWatermelon and the E-mail to it was supposed to be CalamityWatermelon@Hotmail.com, though I have my suspicions on that I might have spelled it Calamitywatermelom as well... Anywho and help on that would be appreciated and all that. So... yeah this is an IR stupid post I believe...

14. Dragoneer

Drop me a note at admin@furaffinity.net

15. Xan_vega

Xan_vega Member

I did the whole forgot password thing and resetted my password. I still can not get into the site.

16. Dragoneer

Drop me a note at admin@furaffinity.net

17. DrkAura

DrkAura New Member

Running into the same issue as Tyvara_Panther...but tried password reset email x 3 and snt an email to the admin@... and nothing yet so figure to try here too

18. aubreeburst

aubreeburst art freak

same case as drkaura above... i tried reset and contacting admin, but no responses in either case...

FA ACCOUNT NAME: aubreeburst
    USERS INVOLVED: myselfLINKS/REFERENCE: https://www.furaffinity.net/login/?msg=1
    STEPS YOU TOOK: i know i havent changed my password, but it says "You have typed in an erroneous username or password, please try again..."

cleared my browser's cookies
    made sure date and time are correct
    tried it on multiple computers and browsers
    tried several times to reset password, but i've never gotten the email after days
    my spam blocker is off

19. Ryan_Whisperpaw

Ryan_Whisperpaw New Member

I haven't been on the FA in some time but I know it was long before the SSL change, but anyway, while trying to begin the password reset system, I realized the e-mail I used for my account is no longer in service. Hoping to get some assistance for this little problem since I've yet to read anything about email related problems and can't think of anything else that I can do about it.
    My account is Ryan_WhisperPaw
    New E-mail is TylerST20@hotmail.com

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  20. Consolidated

Consolidated New Member

EDIT: Got my password all fixed!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  21. AcetheGolden

AcetheGolden Lover of squishiez

I at least, can vouch for his accuracy =o this is his account

22. bocian

bocian New Member

Yes this is Consolidated, his HD burned and he ordered a recovery disc. PLease MTV save his ride D:! I mean FA...

23. Consolidated

Consolidated New Member

Well, I was able to get some files from my crashed harddrive and luckily I got the text file I saved me FA pass to :3 So thats one less problem! Thanks anyway!

24. movsoldier12

movsoldier12 New Member

i have a problem with being able to log in. i tried changing my password and using the reset code but everytime after. when i try to log in it says that my usernames is an error, please help me?

25. holydust

holydust hell yes!

Hey, guys. :D I'm a dumbass. I've locked myself out of FA.

I got my gmail hacked today, and knowing that they were going after an old e-mail (xholydustx@gmail.com), I hurriedly rushed over and nuked it. I also nuked my LastPass which kept all my passwords, worried they would be able to access it.

Well, my PW was a hard one, and the e-mail it wants to send the recovery to is dead.

What can I do? :) New email is naokininetails@gmail.com. I sent my ad funding to the advertising email address and I can confirm from there or whatever you guys need. Help me out if you can. :D I feel like a dunce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.