Login/Password Problems: Problems Logging Into FA

Discussion in 'Main Site & Forum Support' started by Dragoneer, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fifimcfeef

fifimcfeef New Member

I'm trying to reset my password, but I don't remember which e-mail address I used to register my account with. I tried all of the ones I regularly use, but none of them work.

Username: Fifimcfeef

2. Indagare

Indagare New Member

Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone...

3. tigerprascire

tigerprascire New Member

So, now with the forced password reset I'm unable to get my code due to the email my account is linked to, being defunct now. My account, TigerPrascire, was linked to an old email account that no longer exists and so I can't get the code to recover my password. I tried emailing admin@furaffinity.net and gmail bounces the email back saying that recipient does not exist and the server rejected the email.... so I'm left unable to do anything about this issue whatsoever. Please help.

4. DemonNyuu

DemonNyuu New Member

Try the one linked in the journal accounts@furaffinity.net
    I just used my hotmail and the email when through

5. fifimcfeef

fifimcfeef New Member

I tried e-mailing them, but they never answered.

6. Gator

Gator Uncledaddy

i can't do the password recover thing, either. i've tried every active email i have, but it says it's invalid.

7. SamanthaWynn

SamanthaWynn New Member

Same. I have tried my email I had and it says it is linked to my account. And I know it is. Soooo right now I am locked out cause I can't get my code. This sucks :(

8. fifimcfeef

fifimcfeef New Member

In the meantime, I'm creating a temporary account: AreYouTyler.

9. Flame1989

Flame1989 New Member

My account on FA used an old dead email and now I cant get a verify email. I really don't want to start all over again after almost 9 years on the site. What should I do?

10. Flame1989

Flame1989 New Member

Username is Flame1989

11. Gem-Wolf

Gem-Wolf da golden wuff

@Dragoneer it keepts telling me that my email address is not registered with my username...but it is the CORRECT email. I have already sent an email to support team but i'm getting stressed

12. Elf-cat

Elf-cat I judge a book by it's cover, & I'm 75% correct!

Well, Good bye Dyrmyk account forever. I can't reset the password because I didn't update my email address. I was on the on the site since 2011 and now it's gone forever.

13. zachery980

zachery980 silly fox

im having the same problem as Ryan XP my new email is sillyfox_222@live.com i cant get in to my old one

14. decendingskulls

decendingskulls Hungry Ghost

I need to use the password reset tool which sends a message to the e-mail address I registered with.

The problem is that I deactivated that address about a year ago and forgot to update my FA profile with my new address

So I cannot use the password reset tool...

...and since I can't log in, I can't create a trouble ticket either.

I tried sending an e-mail to admin@furaffinity.net and it bounce back saying The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

15. I tried entering the email that I think I currently use with FA and it won't work. I also tried my old email account and that does not work either. I SWEAR I WILL NOT LOSE MY ACCOUNT!!! *cries*

Username: Gushousekai195

16. RyumaruBorike

RyumaruBorike New Member

I know the email I used to sign up, the problem is it's a deleted account and now I can't access my account. I didn't even know that my account was registered to that email until I typed it in. I hope I'm not screwed

17. Gem-Wolf

Gem-Wolf da golden wuff

I have a character account FurryGemz and a group account Trusted-Artists I cannot log in to either of them because FA tells me that my user names don't match the emails. The emails are correct for both.

18. HypnoticBella

HypnoticBella New Member

I'm having the same issue :L I can't remember what email I used.
    Really hoping I didn't lose my account..

19. Gem-Wolf

Gem-Wolf da golden wuff

The thing is - I KNOW my emails for both accounts AND I can access both emails. However FA says they are incorrect emails - its bullshit

20. Elf-cat

Elf-cat I judge a book by it's cover, & I'm 75% correct!

Just start over like I did and compensate with some dessert, you'll feel much better everyone. The staff people here only care about the popular artist, not small fries like me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.