Question about advertisement on FA: how long should replies take?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by dragonnetstorm, Nov 23, 2017.

1. dragonnetstorm

dragonnetstorm The artistic sarcastic overcompensating Red Dragon

I've been wanting to advertise on FA for quite a while, and finally gobbled the courage together to do so, so sent an email to the official advertisement email adres. This was a week ago. Site mentions to leave at least 3 working days.

I sent the banner itself in the mail, mentioned where it should link to and which banner type I wanted it in. Did I perhaps leave anything out that it did not get replied to?

If this is a topic already out there or this topic is in the wrong place I apologize, I could not find it.

Hope someone can provide an answer. Thanks in advance! :)

2. Sleepysnout

Sleepysnout Member

With it being a week with a holiday, I'd give it another week before worrying too much.

3. dragonnetstorm

Still a bit long, don't you think? But thanks for explaining that, I did not know one holiday could back up that much work. I guess it's busy. Thanks for explaining.

4. Sleepysnout

Sleepysnout Member

Normally, no- that would be abnormal. But, we're talking about furry-time. Furries are not known for punctuality.
    FA may be pretty professional, but you still have to allow some wiggle room.

5. dragonnetstorm

Hehe, nice one. And good to know there's normal time and furry time. :p I'll await judgement then. Though I will confess I found similar topics of way back where Dragoneer replied quite swiftly as an admin. Is he still in business? (As FA is now under different management)