Random Requests Thread

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Shouden, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Shouden

Shouden When in doubt: C4

Here's a thread where people can come to toss out ideas for drawings. Don't really need to have a reason or anything, just stuff you'd think is cool.

You can toss out cool story ideas too.

Here's my go at this:

I want to see someone do a anthro version of Major Motoko from Ghost in the Shell. Don't really care what animal. just wanna see it.

Here's some Motoko Refs:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jZI-GhHqs...AAPo/5QVicfgDSU4/s320/solid_state_society.jpg
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/Major Motoko/gitsu/fanart/major_br.jpg

Anyways, anyone can use this thread.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  2. GoodEats

GoodEats I am a Tibbilope!

This is a thread that should be stickied... I normally have no ideas on what to draw

3. CyberFox

CyberFox Nostalgia Rider

4. Shouden

oh, and artists who snatch these up, please either post a link to the finished work here or post the work here. It would be much appreciated.

5. GoodEats

I closed my eyes and suddenly saw a little boy squirrel with a too short green short sleeved shirt, spikey hair, big ears, and a short and fluffy tail folded down... He was cute and brown..

6. Gavrill

Gavrill ladies~

Aw man I wanna draw that squirrel, but I suck at drawing...

A piece of art based on the phrase "Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell." Or one of the two things mentioned in that phrase. :3

7. Muir

Muir Dragon by day, Wolf by night

This is a good idea! And I agree, should be stickied. I've found that most requests I get are "draw my character yiffing a rabbit/fox/dog/random athro". Total random, off the wall requests, such as this thread is encouraging, are very rare.

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. ;)

8. Nanakisan

Nanakisan Wild lunatic!

a nice big fat cute Valoo the dragon
    heres a ref [​IMG]

9. GoodEats

Try it! :D Give it a go. You don't get better without trying. (I'm learning that.) xD

LadyPandemonium likes this.
  10. Cero

Cero Pandahat is ONLY HAT.

I predict this thread will be an epic failure due to lack of people actually drawing anything.

I'm not trolling, I'm being logical.

LadyPandemonium likes this.
  11. Shouden

umm....are you going to whine about it, or are you going to do something about it. Besides, a couple artists have already expressed interest in making it a stickie. And it's a young thread. Give it time. If you don't like it, don't comment.

12. Gavrill

Gavrill ladies~

I'm attempting to draw the squirrel character now. May be posted in a few days (if I get my scanner to work).

13. Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!

Just say no yiff art requests.

14. Shouden

agreed.

15. GoodEats

Cool! <3 xD

16. Amber

Amber Member

Lol, That's awesome... :p

17. Bloostreak

Bloostreak New Member

That squirrel guy seems popular, can't blame him, I'm thinking about going for him too, later =P

An idea for a request then, one that I've had in my head for some time- 'Coon Squad! Just a racoon military squad that's by no means a serious one. Straight jacket and lamonade filled waterguns anyone? ^^

18. GoodEats

xD Coons rock.

19. IsabellaPrice

IsabellaPrice Dead Dead Deadski

This sounds interesting. Maybe I'll lurk around in here for a while after I finish my trades/requests/commissions. :D *loves doing free art*

20. Shouden

EPIC! I might have to do a story on that one. Nice!