Random Requests Thread

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Shouden, Mar 27, 2009.

1. lockaboss

lockaboss hi how are you...just kidding i dont care

could some one draw a McDonald clown with a joker smile and a rocket launcher that shoots burgers

2. Insomniaotic

Insomniaotic Hayden

Would anyone be willing to do a ref remake of my character for me? Im broke asf so i cant pay sadly. My reference is on my instagram which is the same username as on here. Thanks in advanced.

3. tales

tales Pixel Artist

Could you link to it? Firstly, I couldn't find you on Instagram. Secondly, your far more likely to get people to help, if you don't make them go digging just to find the reference image.

Skylge likes this.
  4. Insomniaotic

Insomniaotic Hayden

Um all they would have to do is pm me lol. Also there wasnt any digging involved. I only had a few pictures up before i decided i didnt want instagram anymore.

[​IMG]

5. galaxy-meow

galaxy-meow dapper cat

Too much effort. The idea behind this is that if someone wants to draw something, they can just look at a post and draw from there.
    I mean, I personally ignore all requests that don't provide a reference of any sort, be it an image or a description.

6. Insomniaotic

Insomniaotic Hayden

Well im sorry i didnt think of that.

7. SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15 Just a Regular Here

So recently I kinda wanted to change up my fursona, but I have no outline done yet and I kinda just want something to have before a commission gets done, could someone take on the challenge of drawing him?

Desc.
    Species: Snow Leopard
    Base color: Normal Snow Leopard Colors
    Design/Spots: Preferably rainbow design of some sort. Don't have one in mind so.. Make one up?
    Body Build: Tall, somewhat muscular, yet kinda thin Around 6' ft for a height reference
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair: Black, Just Kinda Ruffled Up a Bit
    Other: Scarf, dont care what the colors are

Doesn't have to be anything spectacular. Thanks in advance.

8. EdgyMemeLord0

EdgyMemeLord0 Master of succ

9. Tranceptor_Veltro

Tranceptor_Veltro The Naga Searching for his place in life

Well if anyone does ever get interested Visin would love a bit more art of him.

[​IMG]

10. Skylge

Skylge Ye inner crow

11. EdgyMemeLord0

EdgyMemeLord0 Master of succ

Hey, thank you! :D

12. Ryan the Rockruff

Ryan the Rockruff Daniel the wolf

Can you draw my wolf fursona Daniel? He's 6'2. He has brown fur and blue eyes. His attire is a black button up shirt unbottoned, a white shirt underneah, and a pair of blue jeans. Hope this isnt too much.

Skylge likes this.
  13. tyciol

tyciol New Member

requesting Harold + Fluffy from Bunnicula episode "Vampire Rabbit Season"

Absolutely no 34 exists of Fluffy so far as I know. She's voiced by Sumalee Montano who did Arcee in Transformers Prime, Katana in Beware the Batman and also got some video games work as Mera (Justice League Throne of Atlantis) and Mystique (X-Men Destiny)

Harold declares his love for Fluffy and compliments her wet-looking nose. When he first meets her, he tackles her from behind (which has some VERY exploitable skills, for those of you who would rather just edit a screenshot) and they roll in a heap. She then sits on top of him cowgirl straddle style thinking he is a mind-controlled minion of Bunnicula.

Someone took a screenshot of that moment here cookie-lovey.deviantart.com: it doesn't look very Familiar?

Later Harold gets jealous thinking that Fluffy is in love with Bunnicula instead (she's actually trying to kill him) it's quite endearing. The pairing has fans.

Fluffy needs more love from the furry universe. She is amazing.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  14. Ruby Doomfox

Ruby Doomfox New Member

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in clothing my lady silver fox, since all I have of her so far is the reference sheet.
    She lives in a post-apocalyptic world and should be dressed accordingly :) The only specific piece I'd like is a punk-ish denim vest with patches on it, maybe some goggles. Other than that I'd just love to see what someone comes up with.
    Dropbox - Ruby.png
    Thanks for the opportunity.

15. tyciol

tyciol New Member

requesting erotic artwork of Officer Bucky with either Jaimie or Jaimie's mom

16. Marktk

Marktk Itsa Crux!

www.furaffinity.net: kisaki roi ref by Marktk sfw
    If anyone wants to draw somethin from the exotic category you can draw my crux if you want ^_^ doing anything you want, cute things, silly things, wearing video game outfits, or naughty things -shrugs- I'd love to get more art of my crux though I'm not yet good at drawing myself and i have no money an had none for years now :p

17. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

If anyone would be interested int attempting to draw my OC that would be quite amazing.

Seren SFW

Seren NSFW

Thanks!

18. Skylge

Skylge Ye inner crow

Hey Ryan, hope you still reside in the Land of the Furs now and then, I'll make my version of your fursona. It will take around 2 weeks, I'll try and post updates regularly in the 'scraps' tab of my gallery, the endresult here:
    Userpage of skylge -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Ryan the Rockruff likes this.
  19. Ryan the Rockruff

Ryan the Rockruff Daniel the wolf

I do and thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Skylge likes this.
  20. tyciol

tyciol New Member

[​IMG]
    requesting erotica based on the last panel from episode 16 of the webcomic Pepper&Carrot http://www.peppercarrot.com/en/article369/episode-16-the-sage-of-the-mountain

as can be seen at http://www.peppercarrot.com/en/static8/wiki&page=Characters the white cat on the lower-Left is a female Angora named Truffel who belongs to the witch Saffron (ginger on upper-left) and the orange cat on the lower-Right is the webcomic's titular Carrot, a male striped tabby who belongs to the witch Pepper (brunette on upper-right)

They are all bathing in hot springs at the top of the mountain with the Sage, a giant fish, at the behest of their elders, Cayenne and Thyme.

Since they are a male and female cat, I would like for their playful splashing to turn into sexual intercourse (either inside the water or maybe on the mountaintop between the 2 pools) and (not necessary but this would be a fun bonus) to show Pepper and Saffron's hats+eyes peeking over the rim of their hot spring to watch them