Random Requests Thread

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Shouden, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Mew2MewTwo

Mew2MewTwo Yard yare daze....

2. My request :
    My sona...

[​IMG]

... mowing down enemies with his minigun :p

4. lockaboss

lockaboss hi how are you...just kidding i dont care

thats so cool bro thx

Aiml3ss-of-Dyurna likes this.
  5. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

6. Garg

Garg love to you all.

"and you love me too, don't you jamie" oh god, that's so damn creepy.

7. lockaboss

lockaboss hi how are you...just kidding i dont care

can some one make a 3d model of a ferret for me (standing on its back legs if possible)

Attached Files:

8. tenaesaei

tenaesaei New Member

Draw a polar bear in a snowstorm.

9. Rdphoenix

Rdphoenix Member

Looking for some art of this girl if anyone would like to practice avians:

Kacela on Toyhouse
    But using this image for her face markings - Kacela on Toyhouse And she would have arms which aren't pictures.

Thanks in advance if anyone decides to draw her!

10. sandslash

sandslash Drunk Sandslash

Just started back here. Would you like to draw my rebooted persona please?

The orginale: [​IMG]

The description of the reboot:

By saying reboot I don't mean doing a remake of the persona, but creating a new character. I am thinking about a female sandslash instead of a male one, which would be WAY less fatter than the original: probably just a flabby belly cause despite being less fatter, she is very chubby.

Still talking about this chubiness, I see my new Sandpancake with very wide hips and being very generous for the breast size, like very very big. And of course, she still binge eating pancakes

Thanks a lot :)

11. Atsuma

Atsuma Need to find RPs...

Hi could someone draw my OC in feral form? as i dont have the money to pay due to some ''problems''
    My request: Feral wolf form of my OC Atsuma

More Info: His a cool type, badass, cocky in fights, and straight so please not female looking
    His fur is mostly black with some blue in it, his belly, chest and neck are white with some blue outer then black outer fur.
    he is also built up, like in refs, ( donst matter in feral form)
    also his tail is a fluffy wolf tail black with a blue tip. his feet and paws are blue. he also has claws on his paws and feet. His legs/paws are Anthro type ones (donst matter in feral form)
    He has a bit of a fluffy neck and a Mohawk type hair

if it helps with Personality for poses and whatnot here is his bio , im thinking just a simple standing pose but im up for whatever you would like to try

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  12. sandslash

13. Ginga_lover

Ginga_lover New Member

Could I ask for an anthro version of Red XIII

14. robakusa

robakusa New Member

sandslash likes this.
  15. sandslash

Thanks!

16. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

An idea's been kind of bounce around in my head of my fursona being transformed from a tiger cub to a Torracat via either science or magic ever since I first evolved my Litten in Pokémon Sun. I haven't really been able to find the right thread to submit it as a request on so I'll just leave it here for anyone who would like to give this crazy idea a shot at realization.
    My fursona: feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear
    Torracat: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net: Torracat (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

17. KimberVaile

KimberVaile Edgy teenage apathy.

Somebody please reinstate the Whig party.

18. Dodikabr

Dodikabr Member

can anybody draw female raccoon like polish winged hussar?
    for details pm please)

19. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

There's a few "Specialty" NSFW artworks that I've been wanting for a little while now. If anyone's interested please PM me.

20. featherw0lf

featherw0lf Lovable Dorky Werewolf

If anyone's interested, I'd love a good werewolf transformation. I have yet to receive any TF-related art of my werewolf guy and have been dying for some. Style doesn't matter, it can be a sequence or just a single image, SFW or NSFW, and you have full artistic freedom.

Here's human form and werewolf form.

It could be a more monstrous transformation or some kind of "oh no not again" transformation. You're also free to do a post-TF drawing where he's either growly and snarly or aware of what just happened and is freaking out.

Message me if you have any questions or anything. :3