RANT: My car got broken into...again.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PlusThirtyOne, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

(or you could just, like, push the dedicated, smartly placed "like" button, lol)

2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

As for booby-trapping your car, do what the africans do.

Burn motherfucker, burn!

Ramjet556 and modfox like this.
  3. Simo

Simo Skunk

My word, if the world ends, I could afford to go to another planet, for the cost of all that!

I've found it more a struggle, just to live day to day; the world ending has oddly never even entered my list of worries, which tend to include stuff like rent, medical care, how to pay to see a dentist, and just keeping food on the table, and the power on, and other things like pollution, crime, homelessness, and all the poverty we have here.

4. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

Again, what's so "cringy" about that?
    My bag (sans "bugout") contains most of those things, minus the weaponry. i don't have one because i listen to Coast to Coast AM or watch info Wars. i have one because it's a smart thing to do. if that makes you cringe, then by all means, cringe away.

On topic: i know about the hijacker flame-throwers on taxi cabs but i don't want to hurt anyone. Just leaving a razor sharp surprise in my car wouldn't even be too smart because the thief could ditch it elsewhere, thereby harming someone innocent. i also don't want blood all over my car seats. itching powder sounded like fun but i'd rather not poof myself... especially while driving.

5. SSJ3Mewtwo

SSJ3Mewtwo Administrator Staff Member

Closing this down now for review. I warned everyone earlier that I wasn't going to tolerate comments actually encouraging the construction of lethal booby traps, and several posts were made anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.