Rate The Song Above You!

Discussion in 'Music and Audio' started by Tsuruneru, Nov 23, 2009.

1. JamesOtters

JamesOtters A small, cute, but helpless otter.

3/10, not really into the song, but it was decent, instrument wise. (I'm not a musician XD)

2. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

7/10 Ordinarily wouldnt listen but damn if it isn't catchy, upbeat, and generally awesome to listen to...

Anyways, here's one of the songs I like!

Enjoy some of that punk (I hope, lol. Shit's good to me) I really had the urge to listen to this particular song today anyways so here's a good excuse to listen to it and share it x3

3. Iovic

Iovic Member

4/10 for me. Not into punk, but it was alright.

AkuroZinnui likes this.
  4. fallout19980

fallout19980 Just some guy writing stories and playing dota

8/10. I like it. I like A LOT!

5. SveltColt

SveltColt NANI?!?

6/10 never really played KI Want to try it out tho

The song sounds very nice tho

Here is one of the songs I liked

6. Gavin the Dragon

Gavin the Dragon New Member

7.5/10 Pretty decent, I guess. The video is now gone, but I searched the song up elsewhere.

7. AkuroZinnui

AkuroZinnui Femboy Music producer, at your service~

8.8/10 Nikki Minaj is a guilty pleasure of mine >_>

8. ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze Active Member

6.5/10

I struggled through the first part but getting into I can see the appeal. Wouldn't listen to it casually though.

9. SveltColt

SveltColt NANI?!?

8/10 Its really good. I don't have anything much to say about it
    But I really like this.

10. closetcutie

closetcutie sea doggo

4/10 but that might just be my bias against the genre speaking lol. Not necessarily bad by any means, just not my schtick. Other than most EDM related things though, I can basically get into any genre. Here's an anti-folk guilty pleasure of mine, planning to see them in London next year if I can ^-^

11. ResolutionBlaze

5/10

I can hear a good song in it but a lotta lyrics I felt disrupted the pace or made it feel weird. But it was kept short.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  12. Sarcastic Coffeecup

Sarcastic Coffeecup Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Hey, not bad. Feels like it's drawn a lot of influence from Trivium. 7/10
    Second song, starts at 3:14 and ends 7:27

13. SilverViolets

SilverViolets Blind to all your bs

8/10 Nice Ambient music, I might end up listening to the whole album. The near throat-singing the score off a bit.

14. Redwulf16

Redwulf16 New Member

I don't like it. too slow. too sad.

15. 6/10, the lyrics were good but the singer sounds like he butchered them with the synth added and a prime sport for the guitarist to have some fun went wasted. Everything else was kinda..meh

16. BahgDaddy

BahgDaddy Voice of reason

6.5/10 I liked it. It has a great folksy ring to it, but it didn't seem to mesh well with the spirit of the music when the singers went to yelling mode.

17. ChromaticRabbit

ChromaticRabbit lagomorphic

7/10 Euphoric and grandiose, visceral!

18. Eiliakins

Eiliakins New Member

Ohh, I see a couple of songs I know and love already in this thread! *Fingerguns at her fellow metalheads*

As for this guitar video... Ohhh boy, that is so pretty! Very pleasant! I know not much about instrumental music as I usually judge music by vocals, but I could see this in some fantasy video game. :> I would love to see someone make a song for this and add a singer or otherwise maybe add some variety to it! It did get a bit repetitive after 3 minutes. : o
    8/10!

Now, have something a bit more festive!

Wait. That was not so festive... Uhhh... That's Finnish Christmas music for you! : DDD

19. ResolutionBlaze

I didn' expect to enjoy this as much as I did.

8/10

This song gives me shivers.

"I believe you're the fire that can burn me clean."

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017 at 4:41 AM
  20. SuperSniperEagleMan

SuperSniperEagleMan A Guy Who Loves To Commission

I can see what you mean. The songs got a strange chilling vibe to it. I usually like songs with a bit more bass and tempo to it, but this is still pretty great. 9/10

21. DrFlipster

DrFlipster Flip

It really reminds me of something Eiffel 65 would do, and I quite like their music. It's catchy. Love the synth and kick drums. 8/10