Rate Your Furry Fandomness

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AugustusTheClydesdale, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

Hmm. The fursuit and a Furry lover and boom, you've got yourself a perfect score!

Open_Mind likes this.
  2. Dragoneer

Dragoneer Administrator Staff Member

I'd give myself like an 7.2. I love furry, but I don't need everything in my life focused on it.

aloveablebunny likes this.
  3. Sarcastic Coffeecup

Sarcastic Coffeecup Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Either 1 or 2.

Yakamaru likes this.
  4. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Solid 3.

5. Open_Mind

Open_Mind Well-Known Member

Just got my first sticker for the car... might push me up to 5.5?

Screenshot_20171107-223900.jpg

6. Sgt. Kai

Sgt. Kai Sgt. Kai the German Shepherd Police Dog

A must have! I love it!

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  7. -..Legacy..-

-..Legacy..- Sergal Mafia :P

I had considered making subtle vinyl Line silhouette decals. I wasn't sure how well they would be received.

Sgt. Kai likes this.
  8. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Lol 'neer, you're like, the biggest furfag here, admit it. No one becomes the face of the fandom and head admin of the world's largest and most popular furry-centric art hosting site by being a 7.2 on the furriness scale. I'd say you're more of a 9-ish.

Yakamaru, Open_Mind and -..Legacy..- like this.
  9. Sarcastic Coffeecup

Sarcastic Coffeecup Hand. Cannot. Erase.

It is never a bad idea to keep your internet life away from reality. I know some who have been doxxed in the furry community.

Nastala likes this.
  10. Open_Mind

Yeah, gotta be careful. I like the the one I picked because you have to be real close to see the smaller letters.

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  11. Nastala

Nastala nerd

rryuf

12. sharprealmcomics

sharprealmcomics https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sharprealmcomics/

ME? 10 im dedacted as im the onely one that went threw all 68 of my watchers and told me how mutch i liked them watching me and my upcoming art.

13. sharprealmcomics

sharprealmcomics https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sharprealmcomics/

also who else is going to go to anthro con is a Rooster suit XD lol i have a feeling anthro furs would like that a lot XD chase me around and wanna eat me XD

14. Open_Mind

^^ sorry this is a vore-free zone :p

Nastala, -..Legacy..- and AcidWolf22 like this.
  15. Astusthefox

Astusthefox The King of Games

Pretty sure I'm like an 8/10.... I'm way up there on the scale, enough to feel slightly down when I hear music that reminds me of being at a con, despite having like no actual irl furry friends or talking to anyone

16. Open_Mind

^^ you can always talk furry to me ;)

Oh wait nooo didn't mean it that way

Nastala likes this.
  17. I'd give myself a one, there's a lot about the fandom that I don't know about and haven't personally experienced so far. I've never had much enthusiasm in my life, a lot of times I think that I'm a bit too boring for a lot of communities so it's always difficult for me to get involved in things like this.

AcidWolf22 likes this.
  18. BahgDaddy

BahgDaddy Voice of reason

I dunno. It depends on the metric. I really dig furry art and anthropomorphic creatures in films and such. I also really feel more like an animal/part of nature sometimes, but I don't feel inclined to do fur suits, because, well, that's just not my thing.

But I'm even working on a book with no human characters. I'm not really considering it furry for various reasons, but there you go. So mark me down as some sort of spiritual furry.

19. dogryme6

dogryme6 Destructive Faffer

Good.
    As for me... 4/10. I like stuff other than furry stuff, but I do want to keep an eye on all my furry accounts.
    I do like some furry stuff, not all of it though. At the same time, I don't really... ///Feel/// furry. I feel like I'm something else.

JustSomeDude84 likes this.
  20. BahgDaddy

You could always try rogaine! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I am beyond help.

(Wait, do they even still sell that stuff?)

21. dogryme6

Confused. What is Rogaine?

22. BahgDaddy

Oh, it's a chemical concoction that's supposed to increase hair growth. So I was joking that one could actually become furry. You'd look like an ape, though.o_O

23. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

But he is fluffffgffffffff.

That "g" was unintentional but I'd rather write a sentence explaining why it's there than delete it from existence.

24. Telnac

Telnac Fundamentalist Heretic

3. I dabble, lurk and occasionally comment. I used to go to cons but I haven’t been to one in years.

25. dogryme6

... I'll pass

AcidWolf22 likes this.