Rate Your Furry Fandomness

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AugustusTheClydesdale, Nov 4, 2017.

1. aloveablebunny

aloveablebunny don't pull my ears!

Hmm. I'd say a solid 5.

Open_Mind likes this.
  2. Open_Mind

Open_Mind Well-Known Member

My latest find, just arrived today. I think this bumps me to 5.7
    20171111_164416-1612x1209.jpg
    (PM me I'll tell you where I found it)

Cloudyhue, BahgDaddy and -..Legacy..- like this.
  3. W00lies

W00lies Member

3/10 maybe?
    I never really looked for anything furry related but if the option was there I would take it. Best examples i can think of are Taurens in WoW and the lizard and cat from skyrim. If the site was mostly human art I would find myself drawing humanoids with animal features a whole lot... and dinosaurs! And dragons! Wee~ <3

4. TwizztedDragon

TwizztedDragon New Member

Would being more attracted too a female anthro bunny,kitty, dragon,fox,or any other well figured furry female, than a normal female humans put me at a 10/10?

Open_Mind likes this.
  5. TheArchiver

TheArchiver Ace Documenter

4/10

I am here for very little else beyond consuming visual art. I engage infrequently with online furry cliques. But my interaction with this fandom ends there.

I could not be less interested in creating a "fursona", convention going, meeting self proclaimed furries in public, and god forbid...wearing a fursuit.

6. Jay98

Jay98 The violent man-eater

John:
    I'm new to being furry or at least officially since I've been friends of furries for a long time and kinda had anthropomorphizations of my human persona thrust upon me but as past experience goes I'll probably be completely okay with some the worst of what a fandom has to offer but personally choose to do nothing more than act a role at the most vanilla of levels. I'm not entirely sure how to number that. Is it low becaue I don't partake or is it high because I'm disturbingly okay with stuff i really shouldn't be.

7. 6/10

I spend a lotta time here but mostly because I have not much else to do.

8. TwizztedDragon

TwizztedDragon New Member

I actually want too design and make a suit also go too meets and cons. So yeah i have been doing some reading here and yup im a 10/10 lol. I keep a teddy bear in my car and love everything soft and fluffy. Lol

Open_Mind likes this.
  9. AcidWolf22

AcidWolf22 Lemon enthusiast

Ok, after some time, I've decided to change my rating to an 8/10.

Open_Mind likes this.
  10. rknight

rknight Member

7/10 I guess
    There's some element of being a furry in my business.
    ( I own a small auto shop, I use my fursona in our local advertisement )

But I don't have a fursuit.

11. Rakiya

Rakiya New Member

Sad to say that I'm about a 1 or a 2 out of 10.
    At this point it's less about me dabbling around in a mild interest...
    And more about me desperately clinging on to something I'm trying really hard to stay interested in.

With the exception of having a fursona, there really hasn't been much in the way of me enjoying the experience or the fandom.
    Not flying across the globe to attend a con, can't find very many furry's in my area, commissioning art gets expensive, and probably worst of all I've found that the connection/friendships I build are fleeting and no more stable than a quick online friend I check up on from time to time.

DakaraiDragon likes this.
  12. Jay98

Jay98 The violent man-eater

great. and i just got here.

13. Nimilex

Nimilex Just a wine loving wolfo.

discovered the furry fandom a month ago and now i have an account at Fur Affinity and the Forums, subscribed to 20 furry themed youtubers and tried drawing furry art, i think i'm 2 / 10. And i want to attend eurofurence next year. i don't know what happened to me but I like it, i like the fandom very much there are so many nice people here and there is a lot of awsome art!

14. Open_Mind

^^ might be under-rating yourself just a bit... lol

Wants to say he doesn't know how to subscribe to a YouTuber but thinks that would embarrass him

Edit: kids looking over shoulder, say "It's easy! Don't say that or your furry friends will think you're old!"

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 2:43 PM
    Nimilex and connortheskunk like this.
  15. Inkblooded

Inkblooded Active Member

It's like I don't want to be here, everything sucks, people are awful, but I don't know anything else so I can't really stop it.
    Also, morbid curiosity keeps me going.

16. ChromaticRabbit

ChromaticRabbit lagomorphic

[​IMG]

7.5/10

I find the fandom more delightful over time because I see it as connected to a wide world of classic or even ancient ideas. It is a kind of perfect subterfuge because who can attack anthropomorphic critters without coming across as a crackpot, and yet the wider world of fandom has slipped 'paganism' and all sorts of spiritual ideas right under the nose of monotheistic cultists in the form of Pokemon, and so on. Isn't this great fun? I think it's perfectly subversive, and as such, it's perfect for this era.

Sadly, I missed out on Pokemon firsthand, just a year or two too old and got too busy with school at the time. I came at furry fandom from another angle...

17. JJPaw

JJPaw New Member

I'm probably a 5.5 considering:

- Has lots of furry sonas on Second Life
    - Had artwork done of sona
    - Has a primary sona
    - Has furry friends
    - Lives with a furry
    - Registered to multiple furry sites including a FB sona account

18. Cloudyhue

Cloudyhue Certified Fuzzbutt

7 or 8, send help.

I don’t have a fursuit, but the fandom is most of my friends. I commission art, draw art, participate in many different communities, all that. I’m a certified fuzzbut and certified trash.

PS: My phone autocorrects real words to the names of my characters.

Nimilex and Open_Mind like this.
  19. Annis

Annis New Member

Probably a 5-6? I have a fursona, I like drawing furries, don't have problems with the label and I'd consider myself part of the community...I just don't go to physical meet-ups or cosplay as my fursona.

20. Open_Mind

^^ ... yet! Give it a little longer to really take hold :D