READ BEFORE YOU POST: Guidelines to Introduction Threads

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by dinosaurdammit, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Khaos

Khaos New Member

I'm not going to lie. As a new user to forums in general as well as knowing next to nothing about furaffinity...
    I'm a little scared to post anything now...

2. AcroArdent

AcroArdent New Member

I'm equally new and while it's a little nerve wracking (especially when I've had terrible experiences with some past fandoms) I greatly appreciate all the effort that the pre-existing users put forth to help us newbies out.
    Thank you guys, I've read through all rule/suggestions/tip/advice threads and I really appreciate it.

3. grizzlies96

grizzlies96 Grizzly the Wolf

Re: Guidelines to Introduction Threads

I personally have no idea, but I do know that all Latin words have many forms. Perhaps deus is a form of deo, but I can't say for sure.

4. WyndStar

WyndStar New Member

Re: Guidelines to Introduction Threads

one will aways be watching even if that one doesn't care much

5. zorua

zorua diet soda

Some of the links in the original post look interesting, but they're all broken...

6. Ozriel

Ozriel Inglorious Bastard

Most of the threads have been nuked. Forum Games does not exist here.

7. ToranooSahara

ToranooSahara New Member

This is a handy forum, i hope i can make a good forum and make some great friends since i just joined the fandom last year.

8. KromeKeio

KromeKeio New Member

This was very informative and helpful as a newbie, thanks! I did read this before posting ;) and I'm glad I did. I'm sure I will still end up making a FA faux pas here and there, but maybe I can avoid it in the very beginning at least :p

9. BoxOrphan

BoxOrphan New Member