Recommend games for PSVR?

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by brian577, Mar 12, 2017.

1. brian577

brian577 Member

Picked up a PSVR this last week and I've been fooling around with with Playroom VR and the demo disc. Any games to recommend? From what a I can tell VR games seem a little overpriced for what you get, so I'm looking for games that will be worth the money.

2. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

Are you playing on PS4 or are you using it on PC? i heard the PC selection is better than most of what's on the console but from what i've seen it ALL looks like fun. Most of what i've played are ViVE games at a demo kiosk. Job Simulator was fun and i'm pretty sure it's on PS4. Windlands is a nice chill game too if you like simplified visuals but will tooooootally make you sick; i recommend sitting. There's a few others i've seen or played but their names escape me at the moment...

3. Storok

Storok Turbolynx

PSVR sounds like a made up mental illness a SJW would come up with

4. PlusThirtyOne

Post Suggested Vaginal Regret (ie: rape)
    ex: "Last night was fun but Suzy told everybody i'm a slut now so i have PSVR."

Storok likes this.
  5. Storok

Storok Turbolynx

now we just need to find some good games for that... Could be difficult

6. PlusThirtyOne

They already have one. it's called 'The Blame Game' and it feels like eeeeeeeeeveryone on Tumblr is playing. it's second only to 'Candy Crush' and 'Find the Sexism', that new game by Anita Sarkeesian.

7. brian577

brian577 Member

PSVR only workes on PS4. There's a demo of Job Simulator on the included demo disc, I'll check it out. Haven't heard of Windlands, I 'll take a look at it too.

8. PlusThirtyOne

Ooooooooooooooooh... Upon further research, it turns out you CAN jack in other HDMi signals but they only display in "cinema mode" as a virtual bigscreen TV. (no stereoscopic visual or 3D sound) -Which is really upsetting because i was thinking about buying one eventually. it costs way less than a ViVE or Oculus.

9. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

Job simulator absolutely job simulator.

10. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

Job simulator or REVII.