Reign - A Transformative Story by The Craftsman

Discussion in 'Writing & Prose' started by TheCraftsman, Aug 11, 2017.

1. TheCraftsman

TheCraftsman New Member

Hey there, for all lovers of transformation and fantasy I have written my first ever long story featuring eight chapters of medieval transformation goodness! All sorts of men becoming orcs, satyr, inanimate clothing, knights, and more!

I hope you enjoy it and you're free to get it here: thecraftsman.itch.io: Reign by The Craftsman

2. reptile logic

reptile logic An imposter among aliens.

I clicked. 12,500 words for 5USD? Damn, either I am asking way too little for my work or... Good luck.

3. TheCraftsman

TheCraftsman New Member

Hey there! This is the first time that I've ever really done anything like this or posted my work up and set a price on it. I have asked others about the pricing and they told me it was a good price. Do you think I should put it down lower? Like I said, I haven't had much or any experience in this field.

4. reptile logic

reptile logic An imposter among aliens.

I am by no means an expert in the field of writing or marketing of literature. I just know that, for that price or less, one can buy Kindle and other e-books of around 100,000 words or so . If you find that you can sell your work for your current asking price, more power to you.

5. TheCraftsman

TheCraftsman New Member

Fair enough, I did do more research and feel bad about the pricing so I've knocked it down a bit.