Free Art: Request Anything

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Nastala, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Wesrynvern

Wesrynvern Member

Any kind of pinup would fine. Like so (NSFW)

2. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Would you be willing to draw my fursona at some point~?
    [​IMG]

Nastala and SveltColt like this.
  3. Rimna

Rimna Active Member

4. Nastala

Nastala nerd

Sure thing! Do you want her/him(?) doing anything in particular, any specific pose, expression, etc? The more specific, the better.

5. Nastala

Nastala nerd

Not exactly my specialty, but I can try. Keep in mind that I'm not very creative so if you can make your request any more specific it'd be appreciated

6. Nastala

Nastala nerd

I'll try to make it similar to that

7. Nastala

Nastala nerd

Action/pose/expression/props?

8. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

Draw Charles Barkley making a Chaos Dunk

9. Nastala

Nastala nerd

Interesting idea...

10. Rimna

Rimna Active Member

You can make him sort of "meditating" - sitting shirtless on a rock with both his eyes closed(he has a scar running down on his ride side - from the forhead, down through the eye and all the way to the chin), arms and legs crossed, as seen here(pose reference):
    [​IMG]

My sona's fur is grey all around, but it has lighter tones on his chest, belly and inner thighs and arms. If you don't feel like doing that, just throw in some random shirt/robe on him as that would work well. He's also quite skinny.

Thanks for agreeing to do this.

11. SveltColt

SveltColt A Normal Wolf

I have to say thats a nice reff file you got there

12. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Oh, thankies~! ^W^

13. Nastala

Nastala nerd

Sure thing, it'll be a few days before I can start though

Rimna likes this.
  14. Eleven-lyc

Eleven-lyc Elder Werewolf

Aww, your drawings are cute ^o^. Maybe one of a super-shy fennec OC of mine, if he takes your fancy? I have a reference here, but he's pretty open to interpretation. Profile/Bio is here, a little down the page. Anything of him looking wonderfully shy/nervous/awkward/e.t.c., or generally vulnerable, is great!
    It's up to you what you do with him, but if unsure I do have one idea. The idea was one of him sleeping in bed, the “camera” directly above him, looking down on him. Head and arms visible, the rest of him under the covers, laying on his side, the side of his head resting on one of his big fluffy ears like a pillow. His little mouth open slightly, sweetly sleeping >ω<. Up to you though; I'm all for a surprise if you wanna draw him!

15. Nastala

Nastala nerd

I'd love to! Unfortunately I didn't realize how much attention this post would get so I'm a bit backed up at the moment. It could be a while before I get to it

16. Nastala

Nastala nerd

I'm not entirely sure I'd be able to do that without making it look embarrassingly awkward. I could try something else with the same character if you'd like, though

17. Battle Foxxo

Battle Foxxo Member

Pose, I would say something like... he is making a "duel pistol hands" pose with a confident smile, while leaning back. No props, unless you count his hat.

18. Bedlams

Bedlams Member

I'm okay with it looking awkward!

19. Shoiyo

Shoiyo The grumpy skunk

I can't really do anything for an exchange until the spring season, but if you are feeling particularly generous, could I get a shirtless bust of my character, please? <3 <3

20. Nastala

Nastala nerd

Haha I like it