Requests open!

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by marshmellowlovesyou, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Hey everyone! I need some practice on drawing different creatures. So if you'd like to put your ocs I will draw them when I can!

I will draw a pencil sketch, ink it, and eventually and I mean eventually, digitally color it (basic color).

Thanks for your help in advanced!

(Sfw requests only)

Want to send me a note my Fa: Userpage of marshmellowlovesyou -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I also have a trello: marshmellowlovesyou
    if you’d like to see my other works.

Cheers! (Below is completed ink works in my style)

1. Onebitterartist: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 1) Carter the Russian blue cat by Marshmellowlovesyou
    2. Haberdash: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 2) Raqe the axolotl! by Marshmellowlovesyou
    3. featherw0lf: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 3) Alex the werewolf by Marshmellowlovesyou
    4. Cosmicnymph: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 4) Nymph by Marshmellowlovesyou
    5. Goodmutt: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 5) My love Razka the gryphon....whatever. by Marshmellowlovesyou
    6. Anozziemocha: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 6) Mocha the Aussie Cattle Hound by Marshmellowlovesyou
    7. Himamotochan: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 7) Khandi the dragon by Marshmellowlovesyou
    8. Fantaari: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 8) Bunmi the hyena by Marshmellowlovesyou
    9. Fantaari: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 9) Sibylline the Cheshire bat by Marshmellowlovesyou
    10. Ghostimp: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 10) Ghost Imp by Marshmellowlovesyou
    11. BlakeTromaville: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 11) Yuuto the dragon by Marshmellowlovesyou
    12. Princessjessica: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 12) Daeeri the hyena by Marshmellowlovesyou
    13. Goodmutt: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 13) Ozlogradda by Marshmellowlovesyou
    14. Denji: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 14) Denji the dragon by Marshmellowlovesyou
    15. Azurekiteusagi: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 15) Azure Kite Usagi the mini lop rabbit by Marshmellowlovesyou
    16. Kidchameleon: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 16) Stark the shark version 1 by Marshmellowlovesyou
    17. Fatwolf360: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 17) Red the wolf by Marshmellowlovesyou
    18. Kune~: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 18) Kune the shy fennec fox by Marshmellowlovesyou
    19. Oceantiger11: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 19) Rad Oceantiger! by Marshmellowlovesyou
    20. Tunanut: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 20) Tuna the hyena by Marshmellowlovesyou
    21. Kknutson: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 21) Marvel the Dutch Angel Dragon by Marshmellowlovesyou
    22. Lukachow:www.furaffinity.net: (Request 22) Luka the fluffy chow! by Marshmellowlovesyou
    23. Soniathesquishy
    24. Jamesotters
    25. Izzypop
    26. BattleFoxxo
    27. Bedlams
    28. Velo_artwork
    29. Sveltcolt
    30. Thyblackreaper
    31. Endingstarnight

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 3:26 PM
    Haberdash likes this.
  2. onebitterartist

onebitterartist [ Carter | Nonbinary | They / Them ]

i don't know if cats count as diverse creatures, but i have a ref of my fursona you could do! your art style is very cute, i'm excited!
    [​IMG]

3. Haberdash

Haberdash Active Member

Are axolotls different enough? I got a dancer named Raqe!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. featherw0lf

featherw0lf Lovable Dorky Werewolf

5. Definitely different enough. I do like axolotls they are so cool. It was quite a challenge and I hope I did Raqe justice. Thanks for giving me a shot to draw them!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  6. gosh I do love werewolves. It's funny how I love them but I've never drawn them. This was great. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to draw him!

Attached Files:

7. I don't know how to work this forum. But here is carter inked. Thanks for sharing them! Carter is very cute. I appreciate you complimenting my art. I hope it's to your liking!

Attached Files:

8. CosmicNymph

CosmicNymph Artist

9. sandslash

sandslash Drunk Sandslash

10. Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  11. Here's the pencil sketch. I will be eventually be posting the inked version. Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it :3

Attached Files:

CosmicNymph likes this.
  12. CosmicNymph

CosmicNymph Artist

I LOVE THIS AAA!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

13. Glad you love it! I enjoyed drawing them!

14. featherw0lf

featherw0lf Lovable Dorky Werewolf

aaaaa I love him, thanks so much!! ^-^

15. No problem! I enjoyed drawing him! I will have an inked version up soon. ❤️

16. Haberdash

Haberdash Active Member

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply; I've been out on the lake without internet for a while. Hope you have a sunshiny day!

17. Denji

Denji Good scaleboye

I don't have a ref yet but feel free to do my sona! More descriptive stuff in my profile.

Attached Files:

18. AzureKiteUsagi

AzureKiteUsagi New Member

19. No Worries. I'm glad you like it and are enjoying your summer on the lake. Thanks I will have a sunshiny day and I hope you do the same. Here's your character inked :3

Attached Files:

Haberdash likes this.
  20. He's very cool looking. Thanks for the opportunity to draw him. I love drawing claws and spikes. Hope you like the pencil sketch :3

Attached Files:

Denji likes this.
  21. Denji

Denji Good scaleboye

Wow, that was quick, thanks for drawing him!

22. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

23. Different from any request I have gotten! Her design reminds me of a really cool fighting game character thanks for letting me draw her. Hope you like the pencil sketch.

Attached Files:

AzureKiteUsagi likes this.
  24. No problemo! Remember I will be inking and digitally coloring this later~ (it will take a bit longer. I am going to move soon) have a good one! <3

25. Attached Files:

kidchameleon likes this.