Requests open!

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by marshmellowlovesyou, Jul 28, 2017.

1. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

Awww, he looks awesome! Thanks =D

2. No problem. He was very fun and I enjoyed his story. Keep making more of him! ~<3

kidchameleon likes this.
  3. Eleven-lyc

Eleven-lyc Elder Werewolf

Your drawings are really sweet ^o^. Would you be interested in drawing a shy fennec? An OC of mine by the name of Kune; <//www.furaffinity.net./view/23877294/>. He's a very nervous little guy, and quite vulnerable (there's a couple of other freebies I have of him alongside that reference with adorable poses). I'd love to see a shy and nervous Kune in your style ^^ Doesn't have to be colored or inked; I'm quite partial to sketches

4. Here is your inked lines of Alex! Sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy.

Attached Files:

5. sandslash

sandslash Drunk Sandslash

Well I don't have any sfw yet...

6. AzureKiteUsagi

AzureKiteUsagi New Member

Thanks! She looks really cool in your style!! And really? Which fighting game? xD Cause her outfit is based on a video game character, Kite, from the .hack games.

7. I appreciate the compliment dear! Oh I haven't played but it sounds familiar. It's one of my favorites guilty gear x2. It's such a cool style.

8. LukaChow

LukaChow New Member

9. Hello friend sorry for the wait here is a pencil sketch of your cutie :3 I still will be working on the ink and colors later. Have a good one :3

Attached Files:

kidchameleon likes this.
  10. Eleven-lyc

Aww, he looks sweet ^^. Nervous tail holding! Love the way it looks like he's shivering slightly, too. And no worries. Another cutie to add to my collection! Thanks ^^

11. SoniatheSquishy

SoniatheSquishy New Member

[​IMG]
    I finally got around to finishing her reference image, not sure if Raccoons are diverse enough tho

12. Glad you like! I really enjoyed drawing him. Thanks for the opportunity :3

13. Here he is inked! Hope you like my tiny edits :3 thanks for letting me draw him!

Attached Files:

Denji likes this.
  14. Denji

Denji Good scaleboye

Thanks! :)

15. Here she

Here she is in ink glory haha. I put it on my fa for some reason this site doesn't load the pictures sometimes. It has Sizing issues. Hope you like it dear. Sorry for it taking a bit longer than I would've liked!

www.furaffinity.net: (Request 15) Azure Kite Usagi the mini lop rabbit by Marshmellowlovesyou

16. Here's this cutie in ink!

Attached Files:

17. JamesOtters

JamesOtters A small, cute, but helpless otter.

Hello! Is this still open? If so, I would love it you could take my drawing skills and draw my fursona, James. Thank you!
    RealChibi.png
    Otter rain.jpg
    I have more information in my signature. Thank you!

18. IzzyPop

IzzyPop Collector of Femboys

Is this still open? Your art is precious!

[​IMG]

19. Here is your cutie inked! I loved drawing him! He's so cute Thanks again for letting me draw him!

Attached Files:

20. Battle Foxxo

Battle Foxxo Member

Can you do something with mine? I was thinking of something silly, or relaxed.

Attached Files:

21. Bedlams

Bedlams 'Cause sanity is boring

Hello! This is Bedlams. Thanks!

22. Velo_Artwork

Velo_Artwork Member

Are you still interested in a character?
    Might a bit different since feral, but still canine...

[​IMG]

23. SveltColt

SveltColt Well-Known Member

if you are still doing this can you do me?
    Wolf.jpg IMG_0275.PNG

24. Eleven-lyc

Hmm, he's definitely somewhere he isn't supposed to be. Naughty Kuneā€¦ Thanks :3 Glad you had fun drawing him! And you're welcome ^^