RPG Maker Groups in FA?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by MaverickHunterDBoy, Mar 6, 2017.

1. MaverickHunterDBoy

MaverickHunterDBoy Maverick Hunter D-Boy reporting!

Man I sure hope I'm in the right section (but if I'm not, I don't object to this thread being moved to the correct section of the forum).

I'm wondering if there are any FA groups for users of RPG Makers? Old and new alike (RPG Maker 2000/2003, RPG Maker XP, VX Ace).

I think that'd be a nice group to have in FurAffinity... for FA users to discuss RPG Maker stuff, like spritesheets, tilesets, Ruby scripts (for XP onward)... even invite friends to team up to make projects.

If there isn't a group yet, I think it should be something to consider... ;-)

2. Ashwolves5

Ashwolves5 Miss Fluffy Bottom

oh this would be awesome. im gonna look around now.

3. Sogreth

Sogreth Local Cuddle Bear and Wannabe Writer

I've been playing around with RPG Maker here and there. Just got 2003 on Steam last month.

4. lenago

lenago New Member

oh,i remember fiddling with a few concepts for a rpg maker game,haha but that never moves from the inicial phase.

5. Square-Wave_Kittycat

Square-Wave_Kittycat The Mewsician

RPG Maker is so confusing for me, and all the sprite sheets are tedious to make... ;-;

6. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

This would be so cool.

7. Kirkzer

Kirkzer Active Member

This is cool and I thought the same thing but am a bit lazy when it comes to things like that and cannot commit to it but I think you can get a lot of help in the fandom if you do want to do a project. All you need to do is ask, I got a friend who can do music for games he does it as a hobby and is very good at it.

8. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

I have a gmod dev team with of 7 people with a(numbers mean how many people are capable of this job not how many we have of them.) 2 graphics designers, a sound designer/music artist, 2 coders, the 2 co owners of a server who we "work" They also work on it with us they are our model designer & concept artist that also serve as our QA team, 4 mapmakers and a newbie. So i'm good

I can't reply got reply restrictions when i last posted nearly a hour ago.

I can at least help a little in the process oh how things should be done. I do not own rpg maker sadly also a note but as long if i found a some time in between irl responsibility and what i have to make progress for on the team i already work on i sure as hell would.

But i'm considered the lead word designer for the team. here is some of the work i have done *early stages*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But reply restrictions are a extreme problem and leave me constantly not able to provide feedback i got them removed by a admin a hour before i made my next post and i have them again.

But i would probably not do it if it was 80% focused around the furry community.
    Also i work in hl2's hammer editor not rpg maker it would take time to learn. I would send vids without being marked as a bot BY A BOT! (this system needs to be fixed so badly).

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  9. Kirkzer

Kirkzer Active Member

wait what are you adding here? you saying you going to help?

10. Ketren

Ketren Member

I own several RPG Makers. (No I don't; "this software is licensed, not sold, to you.") Anyway, I have Ace, MV, 2003 and XP on Steam. If anyone's interested in teaming up with me, have at it. One thing, though: let's try and agree on a project first. Nothing gets done if we all try to further our own interests.