Rules about callouts and harassment?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by ShwintyKat, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShwintyKat

ShwintyKat Always Tired

I'm only asking because I chanced across this post last night on the front page and I've noticed this guy having made quite a few of them against different people, threats of doxxing and wishes of violence sprinkled throughout. Isn't this kind of thing against the rules?

I only bring it up here in the hopes that someone that can do something sees it, since I know multiple people have opened tickets and I'm not sure how effective those are.

Rant likes this.
  2. msgrandpabacon

msgrandpabacon Active Member

Dude that guy is pretty fucked up.
    Have a bump.

3. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxay Femboi Photographer

You should probably contact an admin.

4. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Its about as effective as FA staff decides to be,

But you brought that to attention so there's step 1

5. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Stupid batto

What a wonderful fandom

6. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox This is what the fandom did to me!

This is why I find it difficult to meet people in the fandom, even though I've already been to a con and the ones I did meet seemed pretty decent.

So here's what you need to do: block said person in every way possible and try to ignore him. If that doesn't work, submit a trouble ticket on FA.

Here's what's going to happen here: "Quoting Mungo" or some other admin will close this thread and suggest you do what I have already stated since they don't like people bring FA drama to the forum. That said, try to avoid the fandom psychos in the future, there are a plenty.

7. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I am not a god damn Popufur

Report it. I am pretty sure the name alone of the post breaks several rules.

From the looks of it, he blocked her, and then started the callout post. How wonderful. Don't have the guts to be disagreed with and called out on his bullshit, from the looks of it.

8. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

"You anime desu twat"

How original

9. quoting_mungo

quoting_mungo Administrator Staff Member

I am on vacation and can't handle most types of tickets atm (don't have my laptop because of airline weight limitations). It'll be handled when a staff member can get to it. In the meantime, the forum is not an appropriate place to attempt to report mainsite policy violations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.