Searching for RP partner(s) (nsfw/story)

Discussion in 'The Tavern (RP Discussion)' started by soul8eater1, Apr 1, 2017.

1. soul8eater1

soul8eater1 New Member

I'm looking for an rp partner to do a nsfw/story driven roleplay. I don't just want smut but a decent story and in depth characters to go with it and I would like for my partner to be rather experienced in roleplaying and good at writing (writing in depth and not just one liners, have good grammar and spell correction).

I am up for mostly any story and would like to discuss with my partners what story/characters to use, fetishes and etc. I don't do fetishes like scat/diaper/watersports/digestion or anything in that area, otherwise I am able to discuss what kinks you would like to include ^^

I mainly play MxM and usually want the submissive part
    I can maybe play a submissive male with a female or play a female, that can be up for discussion
    Can play AnthroxAnthro, HumanxAnthro/Demon/Mythical creature (Can include someone that can shape shift into a feral creature)

2. theCRAZYshow

theCRAZYshow Member

Do you have a discord?

3. soul8eater1

soul8eater1 New Member

I don't but I can try starting one. How does it work?

4. theCRAZYshow

theCRAZYshow Member

It's just a very secure text and voice based chat.
    You can only add people if you have their ID name#1000
    And you can only join a group chat if you have the invite.
    If you do make one my ID is theCRAZYshow#3313

5. soul8eater1

soul8eater1 New Member

Alright, sent you a request.

6. Bum Bear

Bum Bear Your friendly neighborhood Bum Bear

Im interested. Want to get back into rping, as college has left me barren. I have see samples of you'd like to see.

7. soul8eater1

soul8eater1 New Member

Yeah sure, send me some ^^

8. LupusSomnium

LupusSomnium New Member

Hey! I'm interested, and if you'd like I can send you some examples too. Do you use any kind of private message program where we could talk?

9. soul8eater1

soul8eater1 New Member

Oh neat, send me a pm her on the forum with your examples ^^ Discord is a good private message platform.