Second attempt at a fursuit head!

Discussion in 'Tutorials and Critiques' started by LouGarou92, Dec 25, 2016.

1. LouGarou92

LouGarou92 Crafty Coyote

Well since my GSD head got such a positive response, I'm going ahead and trying another head!
    This one is going to be a MUCH more stylized and toony coyote, that will likely end up as part of my personal suit.
    I am not finished with the foam work, but I'll post progress pics here as I work on her.
    Critiques are encouraged and welcomed!

She will have a toothy grin when I'm finished. And those are, as before, paper placeholders eyes. The final version may be a bit different.
    Hope you like!

Attached Files:

2. LouGarou92

LouGarou92 Crafty Coyote

Here is my design for the tail, gloves, whole head and colors, for those curious...

Attached Files:

3. LouGarou92

LouGarou92 Crafty Coyote

Made a little progress!
    I altered the eyebrows juuust a tad, made the overall head dome/forehead smaller, added gums and ears.
    I sincerely hope there's another newbie out there who finds these progress pics helpful! I know I always liked looking at them, anyways, for other heads.

Attached Files:

4. Keeroh

Keeroh Shinies Snatcher

Ooh goodness it's so experessive, this is gonna look great! Are the ears going to be padded with foam, or are they going to be furred directly atop the mesh?

5. LouGarou92

LouGarou92 Crafty Coyote

The ears are going to be "fleshed out" just a little with foam.

I've had a lot going on lately and haven't had time to work on this but I did line the mouth, make the nose a bit bigger, and make final designs for the eyes and teeth.
    Just a *small* update, but here!

Attached Files:

6. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

Looks great!

7. KeitoTheMidnightFox

KeitoTheMidnightFox Keito of the night

That looks awesome!!!!

8. Kellan Meig'h

Kellan Meig'h Kilted Coder

Looking Good!

9. alyssium