seeking for a new fursuit

Discussion in 'Fursuiting and Costuming' started by Redfox_Tac, May 30, 2017.

1. Redfox_Tac

Redfox_Tac New Member

after not getting my suit head back for my partial suit for a few repairs, i am looking for a new fursuit. might be getting another partial or try a full suit. what is the cheapest offer on here?

2. HallowQueen

HallowQueen Candy is dandy~

aww, that must have been so disappointing! you poor thing
    i recommend getting a fullsuit, it is a world apart from the partial in terms of fun, haha! i'm not cheap but i'm happy to find you a suit maker who is, just careful they aren't too cheap, i would hate for you to run into more disappointment. what is your budget?

3. Redfox_Tac

Redfox_Tac New Member

At the moment i dont know what i am making cause i just started my job. I can let you know after a few pay checks

4. HallowQueen

HallowQueen Candy is dandy~

alright, my dear! even if you can't afford one of mine i will be sure to poke around and see if i can find a reliable maker in whatever price range you have
    i hate that you where disappointed by not getting your head back and i wanna make sure you have an easy time this time
    i know how upsetting it can be to be let down by a maker

will you show me a ref of your character?

5. Redfox_Tac

Redfox_Tac New Member

thanks a lot. i really appreciate the help. its a long story on why i wont be getting my head back. for now i think i will hold off on the full suit cause i dont know how to the DTD so i think i will stick with the partial for now. if you would like to you can reach me on telegram or skype to discuss this more

Attached Files:

6. sunnydancer

sunnydancer Sun Dancer

Hi!

I run a super small personal company Full of Full and I am open for a few more slots. My prices are all listed on the website here fulloffur.com.

I post even more WIP of current projects here www.facebook.com: Full of Fur

Let me know if anything strikes a fancy, or feel free to drop an email or message :)

- Sun Dancer