Seeking Romance RP

Discussion in 'The Tavern (RP Discussion)' started by Amynhotep, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Amynhotep

Amynhotep Tired Artist

Welcome one and all!

My name is Amy, and I'm looking for a partner for something of a romance rp! I'm not looking for a lot, and considering I'll be moving in a few days, I may not be able to do a whole lot myself; but I still want something to look forward to.

Below, I'll place a form for you to fill out! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    _

[FORM]
    Preferred Name:
    Pronouns:
    Character Name:
    Character Species:
    Character Gender:
    Character Sexuality: (I can work around this.)
    Character Appearance: (I prefer a visual, but will allow descriptions in so long as they are detailed.)
    Ideas: (Optional.)
    Rating Preferences:

_

Preferred Name: Amy, Max, or whatever nickname you wanna give me as long as I recognize it's me lol-
    Pronouns: She/They
    Character Name: Emil / Emily
    Character Species: Siamese Cat
    Character Gender: Male; I'm flexible, so whatever gender you prefer.
    Character Sexuality: Pan
    Character Appearance: (Yes, I did doodle this for this thread.)[​IMG]
    For those who prefer written: A small, lean anthropomorphic siamese cat with short, soft fur and markings typical of their species. They have wavy hair, originally brown and dyed a reddish pink, with a single braid along the right side of their face. They appear relatively androgynous, though their features suggest femininity. They can be seen wearing what appears to be a black tanktop, shorts, and leggings.
    Ideas:

• Classmates/Project Partners/New Kid/General School AU Bcus I'm Weak?
    • ???
    Rating Preferences: I'm open to anything on the "rainbows" to "popping eyes with their own bones" gore range. I am open to anything from "first kiss", "suggestive moments", and "fade to black" on the explicit range.

2. Periosha

Periosha New Member

Hi there. Is this rp still open?