Should the US invade the UK, to make them our maids and butlers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simo, May 15, 2017.

Tags:
?

Should the US invade the UK, to make them our maids and butlers?

1. Yes, this is a sound idea

83.3%
  2. No way!

16.7%
  1. Simo

Simo Skunk

Well, I was pondering the other day how nice it would be to have a maid or a butler, on account of I work too much, and it sure would be nice to have somebody to just boss around and have scrub the floors and do the cooking and shopping. After seeing shows like Downton Abbey and Upstairs Downstairs, it dawned on me that they have the perfect accents, seem well suited to such chores, and I'm not so sure we ever did get even for the war of 1812, the burning of the white-house and all.

So even though I have a small place, and the maid or butler would have to sleep on the floor, and I couldn't pay 'em anything, it sure would be nice to have one.

Thus, I ask my fellow furs, and in particular, my fellow Americans, should the US invade the UK, in order to make the population our maids and butlers? After all, the standard of living is in decline in the US, and what a way to make folks here feel things were on the up and up.

Not to mention, I'm sure a lot of those kinky Brits would fall right into the role, and be thankful for the opportunity.

Trashsona, Yakamaru and Jarren like this.
  2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru No "Awooo'ing" allowed

Come invade Norway too!

You can have a couple million vikings at your disposal. :p

Simo likes this.
  3. Jarren

Jarren Big, scaly, gun nut. Don't mind me

Hell, I will be the first one on the landing craft when we storm the beaches! This is a truly capital idea, and the only acceptable way to restore American greatness! ;V

Simo and Yakamaru like this.
  4. Yakamaru

CorgiButt likes this.
  5. Simo

Simo Skunk

Exactly, I mean, what do we pay taxes for?

It's high time I saw some benefits and put those tax dollars to work, and put the military into action invading someplace that would be nice to have for a change, with all those old castles and estates and gardens, instead of those barren sand-traps we've been invading. It's win-win.

6. Tezzy Fur

Tezzy Fur Active Member

So much for the special relationship! I reckon I'd look pretty good in a maids outfit so I could live with it. Mind you, whilst Trump's in charge I'm not too worried, he'd probably fuck it up and end up invading Iceland by mistake :p

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    KittenCozy and Simo like this.
  7. Simo

Simo Skunk

Huh, that is one problem that he might not be able to locate the UK on a map! Damn, these details!

You'll make me a fine maid, and I'm sure Theresa May will also make somebody a nice scullery maid as well :p

Tezzy Fur likes this.
  8. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

I would love me some British butler. I shall call him Sebastian no matter his given name. ;3 Sebastian bring me my tea oh hoh hoh!
    >3

Simo likes this.
  9. Yakamaru

I see your reference, and raise with this:
    [​IMG]

Can't leave Sebby-chan out of the conversation, yanno.

CorgiButt likes this.
  10. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

Sebby is love sebby is life
    [​IMG]

WolfNightV4X1 and Yakamaru like this.
  11. Yakamaru

FUCKING SEBBY DAKIMAKURA!

...I want a dakimakura.

WolfNightV4X1 and CorgiButt like this.
  12. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

This one is mine. My sebby lol

Yakamaru likes this.
  13. Yakamaru

Oh. You can have your Sebby.

I want one of Inubashiri Momiji. <3
    [​IMG]

CorgiButt likes this.
  14. Trashsona

Trashsona Member

That's a brilliant idea! I'll finally have someone to organize my trash and trash accessories that are just lying around. Maybe I'll get two so I can have a butler drawn carriage.

Fishsticks03 and Simo like this.
  15. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

No it should be the other way around...

but Americans dont make for good butler/maid stereotypes, theyre less regal and defined than the brits, Mainly greasy rednecks, I guess...

"Y'all wantin' me tah grab ya an ice cold beer?Hold up Imma run to my truck and go to the market n git 'er done, massah"

...oh the irony of white American people becoming slaves of mother country

Simo and CorgiButt like this.
  16. Simo

Simo Skunk

This does raise a very good point! Americans just are not suited to such tasks, and British accents are called for.

If not the UK, Austrlia is my second chice for invasion, as the accents are close enough!

Plus I know a certain fox there that would make a very nice Butler.

Ravofox and Yakamaru like this.
  17. Xaroin

Xaroin the Contradictory

The USA has already done enough ponzi war shit in the middle east, we don't need any more

18. Yakamaru

We need to invite the dope pope for the Crusades!
    [​IMG]