Show off your pets!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aloveablebunny, Oct 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sgt. Kai

Sgt. Kai Sgt. Kai the German Shepherd Police Dog

Kai. Pic was on his last day... 20160602_172912_resized_2.jpg

Open_Mind and aloveablebunny like this.
  2. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

[​IMG]
    This is Deja. She's small, chubby, and definitely not the constantly whining spoiled prince that my other cat is.

aloveablebunny and Sgt. Kai like this.
  3. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

wait you adopted a retired K-9? i don't know what the process for selecting them for the states are but in AUS they're really nasty not pet type material

they basically pick the puppy's that are tearing ears off the other pups and drawing blood and use them they might settle down as they get older i don't know

4. Sgt. Kai

He was a tracking dog. Not a mean bone in his body, lol. He was used in Search and Rescue operations. His partner is a close friend, so it was his decision after Kai was retired to re-home him with another officer or keep him. I worked in a neighboring county, so it was a seamless transition.

5. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

ooooooooh ok i don't know what the cops use here but i know at work they use either Malinois or Australian Cattle Dogs but i don't think they use Alsatians

Sgt. Kai likes this.
  6. aloveablebunny

aloveablebunny don't pull my ears!

"got rid of" .... :(

7. closetcutie

closetcutie sea doggo

I will literally neVER pass up an opportunity to show off my babies so get ready for some spam sorry not sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To start off here's some pics of my beautiful girl Ginny <3 <3 <3
    She's a 7 seven year old local breed called a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever (or just toller for short). They're the most hyper hunting dogs you can get, but Ginny's a bit of an outlier in that she's the absolute laziest dog I've ever met. I love her to bits though, idk where I'd be without her.
    [​IMG]
    (ignore all the flipped over posters and shit, long story lol)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next up is the baby of the family, only around 7 months old now. Her name's Luna and she's a sheltie ^-^
    She may look cute, but she's quite the little trouble maker. She loves to push us to our limits, but honestly she's brought so much joy into our lives that I can't really complain. This little spitfire's one of the best things that's ever happened to me, and I'm so thankful that I can call her part of the family. She's also brought out a very motherly side in Ginny which is really sweet to see <3
    This is her the first day we got her, only 8 weeks! She still had her pink nose then lol
    [​IMG]
    Here's a pic of her from today, still cute as ever ^-^
    [​IMG]
    Here she is around 2-3 months in, waiting in the vet's office after breaking her little paw ;-;
    [​IMG]
    And here's both the puppers cuddled up together for a nap ^W^
    [​IMG]
    Sadly I don't have as many pics of my kitties cause they can be pretty elusive, but here's a few that I could find!
    The sweet little calico is called Hermione, and she's around 10 years now. She loves the outdoors, hunting mice, and bringing us back little presents lol. She practically runs the neighbourhood cat hierarchy, but when she does come home she's very sweet and cuddly and loves to come hang out in my room. She's been my best friend for years and it's always a treat to get to spend time with her.
    The fluffy white cat with the gorgeous eyes is our oldest animal, and we all love her very much. Her name's Rosy, she's around 14, and still as lazy as ever. She almost never joins Hermione on her outside adventures, but the two are still very close and will cuddle up inside. She's quite the princess and will demand to be pet all the time, but she's generally very polite and kind to all the other animals (even though she's still a little unsure of the puppy).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd spam you with a bunch more but that's clearly enough for now lmao. I just... really love my pets. A lot. You can probably tell that by now though XD

Lcs, aloveablebunny and Sgt. Kai like this.
  8. aloveablebunny

aloveablebunny don't pull my ears!

Cuties, the lot of 'em!!!!

I love Luna's spotted nose <33

9. connortheskunk

connortheskunk definitely did not look at yiff last night.

Here are my guinea pigs, Brownie and Shimmer. They just turned 5 and they're spoiled af. They will eat an entire bag of lettuce in a day if you let them so I feed them in moderation. They're a pain to take care of, especially when it comes to cleaning their cage, but the fluffiness is worth it!!

Attached Files:

10. Sgt. Kai

Taylor the Mountain Dog on a wet and windy day at 0420101652.jpg the Oregon coast...

11. BahgDaddy

BahgDaddy Voice of reason

Sgt. Kai likes this.