Commission (Hiring): Simple Ref Sheet (I Think)

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Basi~, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Basi~

Basi~ I'm here to kick gum, and chew ass

Hai Furry Frens :3
    I'm not a stranger to the furry community, my bf was one and he got me into it months ago, but I always wanted a fursona myself with its own art. So I made Basi the Stripped Hyena, well made him in my head lol. Anyway, I have a good idea of what he looks like and even have one of those blank fursona things colored in so you know what colors I want and where to put them on the yeen. Basically, I'm thinking bare bones full front and back reference sheet. The quality just needs to be decent so I can use it as a reference for other artwork without explaining what he looks like.^-^ Pricing will probably be going 25-45 dollars? I'm really open regarding the price. I mean hell, just throw out an offer and we can see.
    Thanks for Considering,
    ~Basi

2. Kouji

Kouji I'm just tryna draw some titties

I would be interested in taking this commission!

I don't have many examples right now because I'm building my portfolio, but I could do something like this for $15:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is an example of something that I'm working on as we speak, it isn't finished yet but it's indicative of what I'm capable of. I could do something like this for $30-$45 depending on if you want the extra headshots and chibis and stuff added:
    [​IMG]
    Let me know if you're interested and thank you for looking!! ^^

3. Jaderiot

Jaderiot New Member

I'd love to do this for you!
    I'd charge like... I dunno... $35?

Old ref example
    [​IMG]

Don't worry. I can draw dudes too:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

4. Basi~

5. Basi~

Hey, thanks for replying. Your art is good and I'm especially a fan of one of them in another post. I think it's a pink and black fox. Anyway, I'm definitely interested but I'm still uncertain.

6. Jaderiot

Jaderiot New Member

Oh thank you very much! No rush.

7. Basi~

Also, I must be retarded...I put this in the wrong forum...lol

8. Basi~

for kouji

Attached Files:

9. Basi~