Space Sims

Discussion in 'PC and Console Gaming' started by Frostbyte The Shark, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hey there!

I love playing space games, such as Freelancer or Strike Suit Zero. I've even played a bit of X2 The Threat and Evochron Mercenary. However, I'm wondering if there are any other good space games out there?

I know there is stuff like Sins of a Solar Empire, but I'm not into turn based games as much.
    Eve is out there as well, and I've considered it, but I would probably feel swamped under all the multiplayer aspects.

Even if you have no suggestions, what is your favorite space game?

2. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

i liked battlecruiser millennium a fair bit but it gets a lot of flak mostly because of Derek Smarts behavior

any way its considered abandoned ware so you can download it for free off steam

its old but revolutionary for its time you can land on planets invade planets battle through shitty cities scan mine etc

also the map is one single map so you can warp to a new star or you can spend 12 hours traveling to one

3. Cybrid

Cybrid ...

I love space games where you pilot stuff, but I've seen a few you might be interested in. Here's some off the top of my head xD

Space Engineers
    Osiris: New Dawn
    Astebreed