Story Comissions Now Open

Discussion in 'Writing & Prose' started by ThefriendlyFurry, May 7, 2017.

1. I ALSO DO COMMISSIONS AT $4 EVERY 1000 WORDS OR $7 AN HOUR DEPENDING ON THE STORY AND SUBJECT MATTER. BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME READ SOME OF MY FICS SO YOU KNOW THE QUALITY OF WORK YOU WILL BE RECEIVING. PLEASE PM ME TO DISCUSS COMMISSIONS.

PRICES

- One Off Story - $3 every 2000 words (story WILL be a minimum of 2000 words and a Maximum of around 5000 to 6000 words).

- Chapter Based Stories (Romantic, Action, or both) - $3 an hour (High price due to me having to storyboard and produce a rough draft for my editor)

If you wish to see examples of my writtng style then please Go to: Sean Shamrock - FIMFiction.net

Yes I know it's a MLP site and that's because I am a beginning writer trying to earn money to take professional writing classes so I can chase my dream of being an author. My prices are fair as I won't bump up my prices until I become better. Again I started out with MLP fanfics but I can do other stories as well, please note that my strengths are mainly Romance stories. So if interested please pm me or respond to this thread with the plot outline and the charecters in your story.

Thank you.

2. MrPhox

MrPhox Member

I got a story of like 50 pages 16700 words, but it need change and I just kinda want help or collaboration with it.

So I just don't know where to go?