Sup

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by Vay, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Vay

Vay New Member

Hi there, I'm Vay.

Mhh what can I say about me?
    I'm from France and will turn 20 in a few months.
    I draw a lot, I just can't stop drawing even when I'm not supposed to. (': I guess I'll be mostly active on the art section. I'll probably post some drawing on my FA soon! My username on it is Vaykeera.

Alsooo I love video games and aspire to be a game designer some day. My favorite games are Portal and Half-life.
    I like watching TV series and cartoons too! Such as Rick & Morty or OITNB.
    When I'm not drawing, playing or watching something, I like to lurk on twitter or other social medias. (or FA forums)

Well, I don't know what else to say, it's 3 am where I live so I'm starting to feel a little tired haha.

It's been a while since the last time I went on a forum or tried to be part of a community, I don't know anyone here and I would like to talk to new people, sooo, feel free to chat with me, it would be great. (':

2. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

Hello! Art, gaming, and discussion about almost anything is what we mostly do, so no doubt you'll fit in. Feel free to ask anything and everything.

3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Hi there, commoner, may the time you spend here propel you into the upper echelons of society.