Free Art: Taking requests!

Discussion in 'Art Exchange & Trades' started by Dusky, Mar 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dusky

Dusky New Member

Hello!! I really love to draw other characters, and since I'm trying to build up my gallery on FA, I'd really love to take a few requests! I've only got one example right now, but you can view it over at my FA account: Userpage of duskychat -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

This will not be first come first serve, but rather characters that speak to me!
    If you'd like one, leave a comment below with this form (remove the bold after you fill it out!):

FA username:
    References??(SFW only!!):
    Pose?(Make the pose simple! I don't mind complex characters, I just wish to have simple poses):
    Character personality?:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

FA username: fearlesstiger
    References: feartiger.deviantart.com: Sleeping Fear feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear
    Pose: possibly shadow sparring with his wooden keyblade in hand(or mouth if in feral form)
    Character personality: He is brave, highly mischievous in a playfully harmless way, and protective of those he considers friends. He is extremely in to most forms of anime and gaming, being able to replicate physical combat styles after only a few views. He's also an avid collector of replicas of magical items from anime and gaming, his favorite replicas to wear being the Millennium Necklace( yugioh.wikia.com: Millennium Necklace ) and a Holy Ring( Holy Ring - Wikimon - The #1 Digimon wiki ) bracelet that he prefers to wear on his left wrist. He lives in the Sleeping Realm and despite his young age he is a self proclaimed Nightmare Hunter.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

My ref

Seren is a shy dragon who is femmy/girly. Loves gaming and heavy music.

For a pose maybe him sitting on his knees looking up at the viewer. Or have the viewpoint facing him directly, with his hands behind his head. Possibly wearing purple/teal boxer briefs and a purple and teal bandana around his neck (by all means do the ears in your style they don't have to look like the ones in the ref, those are just drawn to save space basically. And also the tail spines are no longer part of the character, I haven't updated it yet. And if you want, you don't have to draw the wings or can scale them down to a cute size.)

Thank you! :)

4. Atsuma

Atsuma Need to find RPs...

FA username: atsuma
    References?? www.furaffinity.net: Atsuma Yukio Ref Sheet by Atsuma www.furaffinity.net: Atsuma DP by Atsuma

Pose? Leaning back against a wall with his arms behind his head and his eyes closed, resting OR lying on the ground with his arms behind his head, staring up into the sky as he likes to sky watch. And maybe with his sword laying next to him if you want
    . Sword type: Claymore w/ black blade and handle, has a broken chain hanging from handle (his sword never been drawn before so can do whatever you want or leave the sword out of the picture)

Character personality?: Grew up very cold and heartless, preferring the company of himself than others. As he grew older, due to those child hood traits he gets shy and nervous around others very easily. He also learned to be stubborn and short tempered. Granted, this does not keep him from being a cocky little spit-fire when in a fight.
    He is an Assassin

Full bio on my profile
    Cant wait and see more of your art!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  5. khoufu

khoufu Member

FA: Khoufu
    Ref: khoufu.deviantart.com: Ref Sheet: Ansen
    Pose: Hands together and grinning, plotting something devious.
    Personality: Quiet, egotistical, loves magic tricks.

Hope you get some interesting characters!

6. rogve

rogve New Member

FA username: rogve
    References??(SFW only!!): Saul on Toyhouse
    Pose: I don't mind! Thanks for the opportunity! <3
    Personality: sweet, sensitive, gentle boy

7. KyrieDarcorax

KyrieDarcorax New Member

FA username: KyrieDarcorax
    References: 1. general reference
    2. clothing reference
    (feel free to draw her in her regular outfit but I'd love to see her in this coat //but with the hood down, so her flames and horns are visible *-* ..and maybe also a Thor's hammer necklace?)
    Pose: any
    Character personality: mischievous, paranoid, protective, quiet

*Additional info:
    Her abilities: advanced ice magic (offensive), advanced dark magic (defensive) -includes stealth and basic healing.
    She loves to hoard shiny things she stole and never lets anyone touch 'em. Her favourite food is cheese and she would do anything to get it.

You don't need to draw her with wings in her anthro form! (I never draw them myself)

8. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

FA Username: Wolfyjake
    Ref: www.furaffinity.net: Jake Wolfe SFW ref sheet by WolfyJake
    Pose: Leaning against something and laughing out loud.
    Personality: Cocky, confident and slightly arrogant but still funny, caring and friendly.

Clothing stuff: Jake usually wears shorts and sometimes aviator sunglasses, but no shirt or shoes. Alternatively he likes to wear a leather jacket (open and no shirt under jacket) and worn, slightly ripped, black jeans, paired with aviators and black boots (I think this would be more interesting to draw but that's up to you :) ).

9. DexterCat

DexterCat Member

FA username: DexterCat
    References: fav.me: Finch bust shot fav.me: Here, you can have it
    Pose: anything you want or have him sleeping in a field.
    Character personality: Finch is kind of shy but once you get to know him he is't afraid to be his true, silly, self. He likes to go outside but it's not uncommon to find him napping in his bed or on his couch for most of the day.

10. EdgarKingmaker

EdgarKingmaker Zombie Bat Lord

11. Dusky

Dusky New Member

Hey guys ~

So far I like all of these characters, and I've even got a few sketched out :)
    I'll be on break in a few days, so I'll be able to get some more done!

WolfyJake likes this.
  12. Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin-Lust-4-Sin Part-time Meme-Abuser / Full-time Edge-Lord

FA username : Jin-Lust-4-Sin

References (more like "outfits") :
    (in some pics, his left arm is white, but in others, it's just covered with yellow tattoos ; I'm ok with either)
    (you don't have to draw the tattoos on his left eye if you don't feel like it, by the way)

Pose : your choice, buddy

Character personality : easy-going and fun-loving, but also lazy, a bit of introvert, and often quiet

13. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

I thought you left the forum and stuff, though

14. Jin-Lust-4-Sin

had a second thought

15. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

well, welcome back then c:

16. Jin-Lust-4-Sin

mmmhmmm, thanks

17. FA username: Kknutson

References??(SFW only!!): www.furaffinity.net: Mexia, my fursona by Kknutson

Pose?(Make the pose simple! I don't mind complex characters, I just wish to have simple poses): relaxing in pajamas with a nice cup of hot chocolate

Character personality?: quirky, loving, creative

Thanks for the chance

18. micole66

micole66 Member

You can draw for me an anthrophomorphic female jet plane?

19. micole66

micole66 Member

FA username: micole66
    References??(SFW only!!): www.deviantart.com: [CM] Cutie :0
    Pose?(Make the pose simple! I don't mind complex characters, I just wish to have simple poses): standing
    Character personality?: sweet and lovely