Free Art: Taking Some Art Requests

Discussion in 'Art Exchange & Trades' started by AngstyAlb, Feb 12, 2017.

1. AngstyAlb

AngstyAlb Noodle Dragon Extraordinaire

So I'm pretty new to all this, but I'd like to find some more subjects to draw to build up more example pieces for my gallery. To look at examples of my work you may find them here: Artwork Gallery for AngstyAlb -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I can draw anthros and humans, possibly feral work but I'm not as good at it. I will only draw SFW. I can work with pre-existing references or a description, provided your description is detailed. Give me some details about your character's personality and interests as well.

I will pick and choose who I want to draw, so my apologies in advance if I don't choose yours.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    Martin2W and Storok like this.
  2. Storok

Storok Turbolynx

3. Khazius

Khazius The Fruit Bat

Awww yeh, well I only have one character and dont have much reference art except a few sketches that arnt exactly right, so heres a description for you :3

Anthro fruitbat, standing reletavily tall (5'11) and with a skinny-average build. Wears camo cargo pants, a leather jacket, tshirt, and beanie. Has 3 silver striped on the ears (one being the tip, look at profile pic for reference) and has somewhat long silver hair for a male. Wings are mounted on the back. His fur is dark brown, and he has a distant posture to seem standalone-ish but is actually shy. mmmm cant think of anything else, any questions I can answer ^-^

Hobbies include gaming and spending time with his mate Mutoreo (if you want to do them together I can send you some ref work for him as well)

4. Belatucadros

Belatucadros That bartender bird you wish you knew

Here's my blue jay. He's a friendly guy, but can be quite mischievous at times. He's always got a smile or smirk on his face. I don't have a body for him yet, but the second photo I have uploaded is a drawing I found while looking for a body type I like. I'd like his body to be similar to that. Don't completely copy it though, I don't want any trouble by the artist. He wears casual clothes, like a zip-up sweater and cargo shorts. Thanks for the opportunity!

Attached Files:

5. Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin-Lust-4-Sin Well-Known Member

Lemme try my luck with my kangaroo-raptor :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For the most part, Jin is a naive, innocent, carefree, easy-going and chill guy that likes to joke around to always keep a bright mood for everyone, but he's also rather straightforward and rather blunt. He's supportive, but when you're down, he's not the kind of patting on your back, comforting you with hugs and easing things out like "Everything will be alright, I'm here for you." ; instead he'll grab your hand and get you back up like "Come on, you're better than that. Back on your feet, soldier !".
    Always a loser in every single argument because he never has the stomach to put himself through the tension and straighthen things out with the others, due to being innocent and naive to a fault. He'll always be the first to stop arguing and back off with a silent treatment.

6. AngstyAlb

Here's a sketch, thank you for your request!

Attached Files:

7. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

Well since you say your not good at ferals and I only have one decent anthro version of my fursona I'll offer it as well if you do decide to take my request.
    feartiger.deviantart.com: Sleeping Fear
    feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear

All I can say about his anthro form is that he loves gaming and anime, as evident by the wooden keyblade he sleeps with. Also he is quite mischievous and likes messing with people but his kindness prevents his "jokes" from becoming too harmful.

8. khoufu

khoufu Member

I have a sona who is in Team Rocket, and I saw pokemon in your gallery, but my turtle sona would be more interesting to draw, probably, unless you prefer my team rocket tiger.
    www.furaffinity.net: Commission: Peego Reference Sheet by KingRein
    Peego is a space captain who loves fruit smoothies and collecting random stuff from the worlds she visits. She has a good heart.

9. hyllin

hyllin New Member

I'd love it if you could draw my fursona Fire( or any of my characters really) anthro. Sorry he doesn't have a decent ref yet

10. Kesh231

Kesh231 New Member

I don't know if you are still looking for Sketch ideas, but if you want, I would love my dragon in an anthro, sketched style like you do.

I hope this is enough reference! www.furaffinity.net: Kesh by Kesh231

11. AngstyAlb

Did my best to anthropomorphize him. Thanks for your request!

Attached Files:

• Kesh.png
      File size:
      996.9 KB
      Views:
    Kesh231 likes this.
  12. Martin2W

Martin2W Sergaling like a sir

I need you. Sergal. PM me and I will send you my ref I made using pencil and description.

13. Kesh231

Kesh231 New Member

It looks pretty good! Thanks!