Talk about a movie you've seen recently!

Discussion in 'TV, Video & Film' started by BlueWorrior, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Lcs

Lcs Woof

Just saw The Great Wall.

Shit movie. The costumes were cool though.

Sarachaga likes this.
  2. Sarachaga

Sarachaga Well-Known Member

I have to agree with you on this. Also the monsters were really a dumb idea(aliens,seriously?!)

Lcs likes this.
  3. DuranWolf

DuranWolf Youngish greymuzzle

I'm currently watching Highlander from 1986. Still a pretty enjoyable film despite its age.

Sarachaga likes this.
  4. Shane McNair

Shane McNair Adrenaline addicted pursuit pilot

I recently saw The Plague Dogs for the first time. Very depressing movie...

It did kinda make me want to read the novel, though.

5. Lcs

Lcs Woof

Saw Sing today.

Not quite Zootopia tier, but it was cute enough. The pigs and the iguana were my favourite characters.

6. Twylyght

Twylyght Member

I just saw Logan today. I knew how it was going to end, but it was still bittersweet. I had a hard time telling which timeline the movie was placed in. I guess it was being vague on purpose.

7. DuranWolf

DuranWolf Youngish greymuzzle

Hey, where have you and Okami been lately? Are you guys OK? Please let me know.

8. moclan

moclan New Member

Kong 2017 very great ^^

9. MrPhox

MrPhox Member

Rogue one: A Star Wars movie. I watch it again half of it in French and the rest in English. I just don't like most of the movies in French, they seem to lake of emotions, and the sound (voices) are a bit low.

Its not the only movies that the voices are lower, that's a reason I don't like movies in French. But like Sing was good in French ^^

Also watch Rock Dog, was a cool movie. I like the vixen Darma, she's cute :p

10. DrExodium

DrExodium A fluffy cloud bunny furry thing

Kong the new one: Me love Samuel Jackson movie scare me a lot by loud sounds in theater and Samuel Jackson looked like a turtle in one scene it was good movie really really good.

11. Meowly555

Meowly555 New Member

i just rewatched the first harry potter movie. wow, they are young!

DuranWolf likes this.
  12. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth I AM A HUGE JIAN PLEASE BREAK MY LEGS

Re-watched both The Force Awakens and Rogue One.

I was originally so mad at TFA I nearly walked out of the theater before it was over. Second watch was more fun because prejudice gave lower expectations. Either way, RO is the better movie simply because the script is actually salvageable compared to TFA, and there were some good nods towards EU. My opinion on JJ Abrams being overrated as fuck has been entrenched since LOST and TFA only made it worse. I hope to god he finally falls out of the Director-of-the-year flavor reboots before making any more. Kudos to Harrison Ford since the "money" aspect had me laughing my ass off on the second viewing. Also made me appreciate the fuck out of the prequels and realize I love the setting of the prequels more than I love the setting of the original trilogy.

Still not sure if I'm looking forward to Episode 8. I feel that TFA was a waste of a movie since it gave no potential for anything outside the movie. I guess it depends on how it's handled, but I don't trust Disney to do anything but play it "safe".