Tell me an Interesting Fact About Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shane McNair, May 1, 2017.

1. Ian Duchesne

Ian Duchesne Stubborn cigarettes addict

I never graduated , dropped out at 14 to work 40 hours a week , I'm 23 year old and I work in a dead end job , back in High school I was just cringy and tbh , I prefer forget those dark and hatred times of the youth I never really had , I won't go in details but let's say I had a lot to deal with.. Family and school likewise was a living nightmare as well as some things done in the past that still holds it's scars on me to this very day , I do my best , but sometime it feels that even my best won't cut it. I know I did archived a lot though , I came a long way , I was a drug addict at 14 but now I only stick to cigarettes and booze. My personality is erratic in relationship , never really worked out on that part of life , I did go back to school and in two years I almost had my diploma , but not quite. Not enough money to keep going but I have enough prerequisite to make a course in electricity or something , I won't stay in a job that don't go anywhere and I'll prosper in life. No way I'm gonna fall back in depression! F#$@ that :p I used to be a downer , but no more , I see life differently today but that quirk of mine , being that anxious little ball of nerves , is a part of me that will never leave..

2. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth I AM A HUGE JIAN PLEASE BREAK MY LEGS

Absolutely fascinating fact: I am posting in this thread. Not just a self-fufilling prophecy, but in fact a predestination paradox in russell's teapot.

In less interesting facts, I am double jointed. I may or may not be a secret agent but am more likely a trained monkey of an office intern. My first date and semi-serious relationship ever happened because I used to kind of look like an actor she liked at least until I got older. I have two genuine meteors which I found by accident on separate occasions, though they're not very valuable. My hobbies include doing things which are only funny to me, such as writing this post. Sometimes I also draw, play X-Wing, VIDEOGAMES and binge drink. I've never vomited while conscious and am very proud of this. My most accomplished achievement though is being a furry who isn't gay or on Tumblr. In lesser accomplishments, I've got my name on a couple of research papers (tl;dr figuring safety standards for this one gas laser) back in undergrad research. My favorite accomplishment to date though is being one short of a a GET. The most characteristic thing about me is I didn't lose one of my baby teeth. My greatest skill is FZERO-X or QUAKE speedrunning (a tie) and my greatest asset is being extremely dependable at being undependable. The most absolutely stupendously amazing thing about me is that I get paid to look busy and management doesn't seem to notice.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  3. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Well damn, the snake thing is impressive. Wow.

Cloudyhue likes this.
  4. PixelVixen

PixelVixen Guest

*Tries to hold back laughter but fails immensley*

I'm so glad there are people out there who are just as crazy as I am! XD

*Hugs everyone*

Yakamaru likes this.
  5. PixelVixen

PixelVixen Guest

Hehe, thanks :)

Maybe architecture is your hidden super-power :D

Ravofox likes this.
  6. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

*laughs in crazy person*

Crazy is the new sane. :p

OT: Another fact about me: I've only had one girlfriend in my entire life.
    *gasps in every language and shock*

PixelVixen likes this.
  7. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

This is actually really cool, gotta say.

^ I mean, I only got a boyfriend when I was twenty-one and have been with him ever since. I don't think I'd even kissed anyone romantically before him. So I guess we're both weird? Or else this is pretty normal.

8. PixelVixen

PixelVixen Guest

Not wierd, I had my first boyfriend at 26...turned 30 last February *is single now*

Mandragoras likes this.
  9. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

Well, if you ever want someone in your life, I wish you luck in finding them, be it a romantic partner or something else entirely. I like seeing people happy, whatever happiness might mean to them.

10. OakenheelTheWolf

OakenheelTheWolf Active Member

My first word was dog

11. Ginza

Ginza New Member

Interesting thread.. can't say there's anything too interesting about me. I spend most of my life procrastinating and wearing too many black shirts, but I suppose the most interesting thing about me is that I am currently starting up my own hamstery/gerbilry!

PixelVixen likes this.
  12. gypss

gypss New Member

The only contest I ever won for art was one involving sketching human specimens. Never know wether to be proud about it or not. I sketched a head. I guess da vinci was fine with that stuff and no one questions him.

13. AlleycatIrony

AlleycatIrony dubstep macarena

i love fishkeeping and am slowly getting into the passion more! i've got a betta called sammy who'll be joined by my bf's, atticus, and two more we plan on getting in a fortnight so that'll be three tanks (with one divided!)
    i also wanna get sammy a bigger tank eventually and since he's a very placid betta i'm considering making it a community tank with possibly some tetra (and if something goes wrong and we need to seperate him from them (eg, fin nipping or w/e) then we have a spare tank to do that w/)
    and in the future i wanna get another big community tropical tank w/ angels and more tetra ect, and a coldwater one for my faves... the big boys... ya black moor goldfish god i love them so much

(whoops, sorry - rambled... i just rly love fish ;u; )

i'm also studying to become a librarian (which is more complicated than u'd think it'd be ;>.>), and i'm also learning korean and am interested in one day in the future becoming a translator or korean/english teacher (depending on whether or not i teach korean in an australian school or english in a korean school)! i just love languages too man and since i find them easy to learn i'd love to do smthn w/ it in the future

14. PixelVixen

PixelVixen Guest

Hey,

Thank you so much, that's really kind of you :) Hehe, as it is, I'm actually very happy in my singleton state; I'm not actively seeking anyone right now. Although it was a terrible break-up, I learned alot from it, mainly that I need to be truly happy with my own self before I share my life with anyone else. As it is, I actually would love to make some friends, since I've lost the ones I once had, that would make me happy :)

I'm the same though ~ there's so much bad in the world that sometimes it's hard to see the good, but I do love seeing people happy. Thanks again for your lovely comment...

It made me HAPPY :D

Mandragoras likes this.
  15. PixelVixen

PixelVixen Guest

Wow, that's cool :D A "gerbilry" *I just love the word* XD

Incedentally I've just turned around from my desk to see my cat twitching in his sleep...maybe he's dreaming of a gerbilry :O

Btw, black goes with everything :D

16. PixelVixen

PixelVixen Guest

I once had to draw a picture of a Pokemon for a competition run by the local toy store. I won with my picture of Kadabra, and the prize was a set of 9 rare holographic Pokemon cards. I had no idea how to play the card game, but I remember a guy at school was begging me for them XD

17. OakenheelTheWolf

OakenheelTheWolf Active Member

Some kids (like 3 years old) once locked themselves in our house, so i had to climb through our window to get them out. They were angry that i got to go inside and not them. Also, i was climbing in a window that was a square foot, and ten feet off the ground, and i was wearing a long skirt at the time.

18. AlleycatIrony

AlleycatIrony dubstep macarena

i got first prize for a half-naked suggestive picture of one of my nasty ocs my mum insisted (insisted meaning she forced me to enter it bc it was the best thing i'd drawn at that time) i enter so i mean
    now i have it framed on my wall still and it haunts me

PixelVixen likes this.
  19. PixelVixen

PixelVixen Guest

XD

20. PixelVixen

PixelVixen Guest

Ugh, why Mum, WHY!? XD

I think it's a Mum thing :S They think everything you draw is great, I know mine does, even when I know it's rubbish! Speaking of forceful Mums mine used emotional blackmail on me to make me partake in my graduation ceremony. I hate stuff like that ~ I'm not a "ceremony" person, and I hate being the centre of attention XD But she insisted, and I caved, because my Grancha had passed away not long before, and she used the old "Do it for your Grancha"...

I was a very weak person back then...

AlleycatIrony likes this.