Tell me an Interesting Fact About Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shane McNair, May 1, 2017.

1. Sarachaga

Sarachaga Well-Known Member

Mayotte and Réunion Island.
    I've been to madagascar tho ^^

Mandragoras and Simo like this.
  2. Simo

Simo Skunk

I'm looking into joining the Peace Corps someday, with the hopes of going to Madagascar, or Mozambique. My folks were also in the Peace Corps, briefly in Brazil.

3. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

New fact: Started an NSFW RP(Yes, I were the initiator, unbelievably enough). Congrats on taking my RP virginity. :p

4. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

5. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda.

I studied graphic design. I draw, and I'm kind of a dork.

6. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

I'm generous and go miles out of my way to help my friends while never accepting anything in return, but inside I'm extremely cynical and have no faith in humanity.

Yvvki likes this.
  7. Julen

Julen I like to start every morning with a fresh Dab

Ah

If only i had something interesting to say about me.

Sad music

Yvvki likes this.
  8. Yvvki

You're in the furry community. Nuff said.

9. Winslow

Winslow Funny dude

I usually read two to three comics a day.

10. Julen

I dunno if that's good or bad at this point lmao

Yvvki likes this.
  11. Yvvki

It's still interesting ☆

12. Julen

I'd prefer to say something interesting about me that ain't obvious at this point.

But there's none of that B)

13. Alstren

Alstren Nerd Bird

For my career in pharmacy I had to memorise almost everything about over 500 drugs.

Also I once got hit by a car hard enough that both my tibia and fibula bones in my left leg snapped in half at a 90 degree angle sideways. Ever since then I have a metal rod inside that leg acting as a support and making travel by air plane awkward.

WolfNightV4X1 and Yvvki like this.
  14. Yvvki

Luckily for me Ive never been hit by a car but wow that must have been a bad time. But hey, at least you can afford to travel? lol.

15. Amiir

Amiir Deez nutz. Hah. Got 'eem

What kind of comics do you read?

16. Alstren

Alstren Nerd Bird

Definitely the most painful thing I ever experienced, wouldn't recommend it lol. Also no I dont travel much I'm still broke from college.

Yvvki likes this.
  17. OakenheelTheWolf

OakenheelTheWolf Active Member

I love eating cilantro

18. lycheefreeze

lycheefreeze A tiny soft

Hmm, I met Thomas Ackerman? The Director of Photography on Beetlejuice and Jumanji. Is that interesting?

A weird fact is I have never been able to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches without dipping them in milk first.

19. Shane McNair

Shane McNair Adrenaline addicted pursuit pilot

I would say that's pretty interesting. I can still remember seeing Jumanji when it was in theaters. For some reason it scared the hell out of me back then, but I was only five years old at the time. *Shrugs* Then again, gigantic mosquitoes that can penetrate auto glass with their probosces are pretty damn scary. Maybe that was it? Some of the scenes in Independence Day the following summer had the same effect on me - like the scene with the alien at Area 51 and the part where Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum fly the captured spaceship to the alien mothership to nuke it. That had me on pins and needles. Ahh, nostalgia...lol.

Back on topic, and on a related note, I've seen Gary Sinise and Dog the Bounty Hunter in person. I also saw Willie Nelson in concert once, right in my home town. I got a T-shirt there with a silhouette of pot leaf on it and the caption "Willie Nelson First Aid" XD.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  20. lycheefreeze

lycheefreeze A tiny soft

Jumanji was pretty intense for kids, I don't blame you for getting scared.

That's super awesome!! I remember Gary Sinise in Of Mice and Men, I think that's the only thing I saw with him in it.

I got to see Linkin Park in concert, just after Chester filmed his parts in Saw VII.