Touchscreen-responsive material?

Discussion in 'Fursuiting and Costuming' started by Ryukorion, Feb 22, 2017.

  1. Ryukorion

    Ryukorion New Member

    HI there!
    I'd like to ask a question...
    I'm rather new to this, in the sense that I don't have a fursuit... but I do have a basic dragon kigurumi that I enjoy wearing by myself from time to time.
    Anyway, I bought some dragon paw gloves from Amazon... nothing fancy.

    I'd like to be able to use my smartphone while wearing it though. I bought some winter gloves last year, and was surprised to find I could still operate my phone while wearing them! I'd like to do the same with the paw gloves, but I have no idea what to look for, or how to mod it (superglue? Or something else?...).

    So, here's the question:
    What's the name of a material I could use to put on my gloves' fingerpads (is that the term?...) so that I can operate a touchscreen?

    And, for bonus points...
    Do you know the Japanese translation, or where I could buy it in Japan?
  2. brian577

    brian577 Member

    Not sure were you'd find it Japan but it's called conductive thread. You'd could try
    Ryukorion likes this.

Share This Page