Trade Writing for Art: Looking for a Writer

Discussion in 'Writing & Prose' started by Monbai, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Monbai

Monbai New Member

Hi,

I am looking for a short story for my OC, in exchange for an artwork done by me. I'm Monbai, and I've been on FA for quite a while now. I'm looking for a short story for my character Ginny Rowe. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22276183/
    I'm looking for the story to be SFW, doesn't have to be epic or anything like that, but interesting enough to make her stand out as a character. She's in the UK. The images below are all done by me and are for the reference for Ginny.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you're a writer, and you are interested, please let me know through the forum or in note form on FA website.
    Please send me the link to your (safe for work) prose. I'll read them through. Thank you!

Monbai

2. ScarletLetters

ScarletLetters #WritingCommission

3. dozenfish

dozenfish New Member

I just wanted to comment and say I love your style! I really like her design.

4. amethystskyes

amethystskyes New Member

It's too bad you're only offering art. I'm not looking for any art but she seems like a interesting character and I could totally have fun writing something for her.

5. TikTikKobold

TikTikKobold New Member

I wonder what sort of art you are offering in return? I have a character I might want to create for my nsfw stories, so if character design interests you, then we can work something out, perhaps.
    As for my sfw stuff. This account is mostly for NSFW stuff, but luckily I have a SFW action piece.: www.furaffinity.net: Armin [Commission] by TikTikKobold

6. fallout19980

fallout19980 Just some guy writing stories and playing dota

7. TheCreator2017

TheCreator2017 New Member

I don't know if you're still looking, but I'd love to write for you :)

8. Grimm Hund

Grimm Hund Active Member

Well, I seem to have come here late, but I would just like to add that I too am a writer. Didn't even think that written work was worth the same as visual art, but maybe that's me being hard on myself.

I dunno. I love interacting with new characters and helping define a personality. Userpage of grimmhund -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
    I have SFW and NSFW experience.

9. Monbai

Monbai New Member

Thank you!

dozenfish likes this.
  10. Monbai

Monbai New Member

Hi amethystskyes, yes unfortunately I only offer art because I have to be honest with myself that I am not a good writer. But if you are still interested in writing from my character, please feel free to do so and I highly recommend you to send the note to me via FurAffinity at Userpage of monbai -- Fur Affinity [dot] net I'm sorry that it took me awhile to respond. Apparently, the forums did not notify me of any update via e-mail.

fallout19980 likes this.
  11. fallout19980

so I take it the window is still open?

12. Monbai

Monbai New Member

Hi,
    That's cool, but where's your writing?

13. Monbai

Monbai New Member

That'd be great! But do you have any writing samples I can look at??

fallout19980 likes this.
  14. fallout19980

15. fallout19980

16. Grimm Hund

Grimm Hund Active Member