Art Trades: Trades and selling

Discussion in 'Art Exchange & Trades' started by EgyptianEris, Jun 29, 2017.

1. EgyptianEris

EgyptianEris The Eclectic Goth Artist

I don't have any photos saved on my device right now, but I'm looking to do art trades or take commissions for points on DeviantArt! You can find me as Wolfgoddesswitch on DA. I decided I may as well post as most of my last commissions have been furries, anthropomorphic, or regular animals :) Also hoping to maybe get some art which is why I'd like to do trades.

2. I'd be up for a trade if my art piques your interest, here's my DeviantArt gallery:

jmg124 on DeviantArt

3. EgyptianEris

I've never rejected a trade if someone wants one! What did you have in mind for what you wanted?

4. You can do my fursona King Odin:

fav.me: King Odin Reference Sheet

Except since I've developed a bit of an interest in species swaps, you can depict him instead as an albino otter, still with white-feathered wings and gold antlers.

And if you wouldn't mind it, you can have him dressed in Mexican attire such as a sombrero and poncho while shaking maracas.

What would you like me to draw for you, and would you like me to do anything special with whomever you decide?

5. EgyptianEris

I think I may ask you to do my fursona Eris. She's a fox-like creature. I only have one drawing of her that I did here. The colors are kinda blah in the photo I took I'm sorry. I haven't gotten to do her digital yet...
    She's a mocha color with a rose kind of brown for her darker patterns. Her hair is a mixture of more of that mocha/briwn mixture and purple, mostly short, over her left eye usually but because of her pose I had to push her bangs away. She has the front in really long little braided strands that hang in front of her. The designs on her fur are identical on bith sides (Ex: she has the rosey/mocha circle around her eye on her other eye as well)
    Her eyes are white, but you can still see the outline of her iris and her teeth aren't pristine white but more yellow.

I hadn't imagined what she might wear but it's probably minimal.... She's named after the goddess Eris who was a chaos goddess (strife and discord) so maybejust some kind of priestess like head piece? I'll otherwise leave additional elements up to you. She's pretty new so I don't have any outfit for her or anything.

Attached Files:

6. Alright, I'll get started and will try to have a sketch before I go to bed.

7. EgyptianEris

Alright. I have one piece to finish coloring today so I may not have a sketch until really late.

8. Here's my initial sketch:

sta.sh: ErisSketch

Let me know what you think thus far. I searched FA for Egyptian-style clothes and depicted your character with them, if you don't mind.

9. EgyptianEris

Eris isn't actullt Egyptian, my screen name is a nod to my other fursona. I don't mind it though, it looks good

10. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

11. EgyptianEris

Sure! I don't see why not. How about a headshot of Eris? Just plain is fine, no head dress or anything. I'd appreciate you seeing the description I added to the photo I showed earlier, it would help you with colors.

What can I do in exchange for you?

12. kidchameleon

13. EgyptianEris

I'lll go withyour first option.... i have no preference in background color, as for expression she's prone to smirk if anything or have a more serious/mean expression.

:) have a good night!

kidchameleon likes this.
  14. EgyptianEris

Update time:

My apologies for not having your submissions done yet. I'm usually fast enough to have done both but I was kind of not feeling myself lately and then last night we had some delinquent morons kicking our door at 11 PM so it was a rough, sleepless night/morning for me.

I'll finish them up as soon as I can. I hope your progress with the trade is going better than mine :)

15. kidchameleon

I'll have my half finished tomorrow =)
    Should've had time earlier but my best friend is going away for a while and I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could before he left.

16. kidchameleon

17. EgyptianEris

Goddess above, I'm a horrible person, haha.

I am /SO/ Sorry, I know I've already had to apologize before. The 13th is my birthday, but aside from that apparently everyone decided to make a family trip and /didn't tell me/. Not only that but they also failed to tell me my grandparents (Kinda don't get along with them) were coming early. They've been here since the beginning of the month and it gives me little time to dink around with my art stuff. I still have both of your requests on my list though and I'm /not/ taking any other requests yet until they're done so you guys will get your pieces soon, just probably not until I'm /back/ from the trip, or possibly while I'm on the trip as I assume the hotel we stay at will have wifi for me to use.

kidchameleon likes this.
  18. kidchameleon

No worries, enjoy your b'day and take your time =D Just something to look forward to lol

19. EgyptianEris

Finally able to continue your pieces! I'll have them done soon, and if you're interested I'll paste links to the drawing process too since You'll record it for my new channel if I can get it to work lol.

kidchameleon likes this.
  20. I would definitely like to see progress from you, and will continue doing my half when you've shown at least a sketch.