Commission (Selling): Traditional Watercolor Commissions | $15-40+ USD

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by pandasayori, Jul 16, 2017.

1. pandasayori

pandasayori Flirty Watercolor

All of my work is done traditionally and I'm currently offering: busts / headshots, halfbody, and full body commissions. I'm also accepting SFW and NSFW offers. Important links, examples, and information on how to contact me are all listen below. All commissioned work will be drawn and painted onto 140lb / 300gsm, acid-free, coldpressed watercolor paper.

If you're interested in something that isn't listed or if you have any questions, feel free to send me a note! I'd love to answer them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

《IMPORTANT:》

The prices are subject to change based on complexity of character design and the type of background required.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ •✤• ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Important Links

✤• Terms of Service

✤• Will and Won't Draw
    (NSFW themes are listed)

✤• To Do List

✤• Tumblr Art Tag (for references)

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

➼ Requesting a slot

《Contact Email:》 pandasayori@gmail.com. || If it's easier to note me on FA that's perfectly fine
    《Commission Type:》 please include what type of commission you are looking for (ex: full body with one additional character)
    《Payment option(s):》 PayPal ONLY (in USD), please include your PayPal email so that I may send an invoice to you
    《References:》 a link or attachment to your visual reference would be ideal, but a descriptive reference is also acceptable
    《Additional info:》 certain pose, important information that you wish for me to know about your character, certain clothing you wish for them to wear, background, etc.
    《Slot Option:》 are you seeking a commission slot or a queue slot? If all the commission slots are taken, would you be okay with receiving a queue slot until a comm slot opens up?

2. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member

Those look really great! I love the way the colors come out and how nice the ink lines look. Good luck with commissions!

pandasayori likes this.
  3. pandasayori

Thank you so much!!! :'>
    I'm really hoping that everything goes well.

KiokuChan likes this.
  4. pandasayori

bump​

5. pandasayori

bump​

6. pandasayori

bump​

7. pandasayori