Two Gals looking for roomshare

Discussion in 'Room & Ride Share' started by FizzyRazz, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Somnium

Somnium The Sparklewolf

well you take a normal fursuit and poke a hole in a butt with your dick and you have a murrsuit.

2. Sergei Nóhomo

Sergei Nóhomo Spicey Memes

Every day we drift ever further from God's light

3. Somnium

Somnium The Sparklewolf

it's kinky, it's sexy, it's wild! I'm pretty sure I'll get a murrsuit myself at some point in the future :3

4. Sergei Nóhomo

The graph is based on biological sex mate. Trust me when I say a majority of people you thought were women were indeed, men

5. Nataku

Nataku Shapeshifting alien dragon

FizzyRazz, many of those polls end up biased because of what part of the furry fandom is sampled at any particular point in time/location. For example if one only polled dA the amount of females would be higher - many of those same females however did not make the jump to FA, or remain active there. Likewise, if it was an off-site poll (like many done by [adjective][species]) then only those who hunted around and knew of said site would be polled (or you attended a con they were at - which isn't every con by a long shot). That number is often overwhelmingly male in the furry fandom. But there are females, we're just not often picked out of the crowd online. But check this out, I think it gives a much better view of gender in the furry fandom than that (very binary) pie chart: vis.adjectivespecies.com: Gender and Age Explorer | [adjective][species]

6. Sergei Nóhomo

That graph makes next to no sense. You've got female and male then whatever the fuck those made up things are.

Besides, saying they're biased would be like saying that the furry fandom is comprised of mostly straight men. Numerous studies have been done and published that state that the fandom is predominantly full of gay males

Zipline likes this.
  7. Nataku

Nataku Shapeshifting alien dragon

Look, I get you may not be smart enough to count higher than two, and that's okay because furries are an accepting bunch no matter how limited your intellect, but that doesn't mean just because you don't like it that it does not exist.

Likewise, you state numerous, yet provide no source. I would be interested in seeing these studies.
    Thus far, from what I'm drawing out of this graph, there are more males in the fandom that females, but the fandom has more heterosexual than homosexual members. Although also of amusing note, it appears the longer a male has been in the fandom, the more likely they are to be gay. Makes me wonder if homosexuality is a side effect for males of being furry. Ah, but how to test such a thing...

8. Sergei Nóhomo

What are you going on about with numbers mate. There's male and female; nothing more and nothing less. Oddly enough some of these graphs say that at first you might be straight.. but then you like dick as you stay in it. Others are pointing to student as being the most dominant occupation for furries.

Average age is around 14 - 28; give or take a few

Let's also throw in a graph composed entirely from information on a furry dating site that, from what I understand, is fairly popular.

Spoilers because it's some long ass shit

If I cared enough I could dig up some more but I'll leave this here for now. Some studies say that there's a large amount of straights (~30 - 35%) however it's vastly overshadowed by gay + bi (bi is like half gay; still gay but varies on preference)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  9. SSJ3Mewtwo

SSJ3Mewtwo Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder to all, if you disagree on things, keep it respectful. I'm just dropping that as a reminder before things get overly heated.

10. SSJ3Mewtwo

SSJ3Mewtwo Administrator Staff Member

Actually, follow-up:

This thread was a request for room-share by a forum member, not a debate about the percentage of a sex in the fandom or their orientation.

So unless anyone who was dragging that into the thread is going to shift it back to the topic as it was intended, drop it. I'm not going to apply reply bans yet, but any further derailment or bickering about discussion that has absolutely nothing to do with the OP's goal will be met with administrative action.