Un-nuke Button.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by MM13, Nov 3, 2016.

1. MM13

MM13 New Member

Because I accidentally nuked the favorites section of my messages yesterday I propose that someone should put an un-nuke button so we could fix it and get the list of favorites we've gotten back.

2. quoting_mungo

quoting_mungo Administrator Staff Member

I'm afraid this is not technically possible - when you nuke (or otherwise remove) a type of messages, that information gets deleted from the database. In order to retain ability to "undelete" it, it would have to be saved somewhere else, which is impractical at best, and would end up swelling the database to ridiculous proportions.

3. RandomNinja11

RandomNinja11 I still need coffee!!

I feel like America would need this if Trump or Hillary were elected.

4. MM13

MM13 New Member

Well I only wanted to delete one favorite that was removed by the user (they didn't say which one though) but I winded up accidentally nuking the favorites section from my messages. I just want to know if there is a way I can view which users favorited my work prior to this.

5. xofrats

xofrats The cat said what?

When you are logged in and go to the submission information of your work, you can click on the number next to "favorites" to get a list of username that faved that piece.

6. jayhusky

jayhusky Well-Known Member

As xofrats mentioned, you can view who has favorited your work in the method posted above, but as quoting_mungo has said, it is impossible to "un-nuke" them, once you have done this.
    If you wish to clear a single notification in future, the small checkbox next to or below the notification should be clicked upon and then you select "remove checked/selected" from the buttons in that specific notification area.

7. MM13

MM13 New Member

Thank you.