Unpopular Furry Opinions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuxerHusku, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Asking for free art makes you look desperate and pathetic, put some effort into looking for those offering,

2. Garg

Garg love to you all.

people asking for free drawing requests and then complain about "the muzzle isn't as short" or "the color scheme is different" and those are fine but you should've told me when i sketched the drawing and shown you where i would place the colors. and they complain *after* i finished the lineart, coloring, and shading. making me wonder if they truly deserve 4 hours of my day.

and if you meant something other htan the fandom, i guess my country's way of dealing with LGBT people can be quiet, questionable. but ehhhhh, a little 20 years in jail never hurt anyone

3. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Logically chaotic and twice as charming

Too many snowflakes and thin-skinned people in the fandom.

Apart from that, some people are lovely to talk with.

AustinB likes this.
  4. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

I freaking hate u

sushi is best food

ever

forever

5. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

Avacado rolls are what make life slightly better

AustinB likes this.
  6. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Logically chaotic and twice as charming

Just be careful of sliced and sharpened mangos..

7. AshenWolf

AshenWolf Member

Animals can consent

8. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

I'm gay.

9. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10. lupi900

lupi900 Active Member

I love those kinds of furs, were any crude and offensive dark joke is a attack and that anyone who makes a furry based one is a hater. /r/Furry is full of them, like were i saw post of user who think's anyone with a dark sense of humor is a bully...

But the worst was when a mod from another furry forum got nasty or butthurt when i said allot of drama would drop if people like that leave. Like what one youtuber i watch say's, there no trust or friendship if you can't laugh at yourself or can't take any criticism but are quick at dishing it out.

Yakamaru likes this.