Wait at least 24 hours for a moderator to approve your thread before posting another

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by Taralack, Nov 12, 2013.

1. gurofur

gurofur New Member

My threads always take like 2 weeks to be greenlit :(:(:(:(

2. LinnyChanPL

LinnyChanPL Linnie :3

deleted my thread and posted a new one because threads posted later than mine are now public...

KarmaLarma likes this.
  3. Shadify

Shadify Yiffox

So how long now it takes to check and approve a thread? About 3 days?? Just to be sure for the future threads.

4. xanderless

xanderless Member

threads posted after mine have been approved so if theres a reason mine wasn't please let me know

5. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Shut up fag you're not even a mod or around anymore, you have no power over me. >:U

[​IMG]

6. Atsuma

Atsuma Need to find RPs...

just remove this stuff. ist stupid. im sick of waiting , I find artists on DA faster.

7. SSJ3Mewtwo

SSJ3Mewtwo Administrator Staff Member

Did you post a thread in the Art Sales and Auctions section?

8. Atsuma

No when i do it takes more than two days and by that time I find artists on DA.

9. SSJ3Mewtwo

I looked back through your posting history, and the last time I see you posted in the Art Sales section I see you had asked an artist to hold a slot, and then nothing after that.

Are you referring to the Art Exchange and Trades, which is where you seem to post more? If so, this is not the location to post about not finding artists for the works you want. The Art Sales is for securing paid transactions, and the Art Exchange is for requesting free pieces, which artists are far less obligated to offer or accept.

10. Atsuma

Thats because i always delete the posts before they get listed. and yes the The Art Sales is what I mean

11. SSJ3Mewtwo

If you are deleting you posts before they can even be approved, there is little point in complaining about their reception here. Please show the level of patience advised in the OP.

12. Atsuma

Because they take to long, and I find an artist on DA before my posts are approved.

13. SSJ3Mewtwo

Posts in The Art Exchange are not moderated. If you post there then your request for free art will be instantly visible. But it's up to the artists to decide if they want to do it.

It is rare for there to be more than a 24 hour delay in this section, however, since approval is a fast process.

If that is your only objection, however, please let the debate end there, as bringing up DA is not relevant nor productive.

14. KurtCobain

KurtCobain Soviet

We could use more mods from different time zones though!

15. SleepyRaccoon

SleepyRaccoon New Member

Can I get my thread approved?

16. Zel_____

Zel_____ just here to sell stuff and shitpost

I'm trying to post a thread but it keeps telling me a server error occurred. Any ideas? Thanks!

17. SSJ3Mewtwo

This wasn't reported anywhere else, so it might be a local issue in your area. Swing over to the main site, and file a trouble ticket under the 'Report a Bug' ticket category, and detail to the tech team what happened so they can look into it.

18. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda.

19. SSJ3Mewtwo

Yvvki likes this.
  20. Yvvki

Yvvki Sassy lesser panda.

Ah ok thank you. I can't tell when they are or not. ;v;

21. milk

milk New Member

Hi - I hope it's ok that I quoted you, I wasn't sure where it would be most appropriate to ask this :oops:

I'm wondering if it's ok to have more than one thread active in Art Sales and Auctions at a time? I just created an adoptable for an auction, but it doesn't seem like I can edit my existing thread's title to include the new auction, maybe I'm just missing it. :x So I'd like to create a new thread but I don't want to break any rules.

Thanks!

22. SSJ3Mewtwo

That's fine. We don't encourage users posting tons of threads at a time, and if we see it happening will likely ask a user to combine their stuff into One posting. But one or two threads for different openings is okay.

23. milk

milk New Member

Ok, got it. Thanks!

24. alex.wilson

alex.wilson New Member

Question wait for posting a new message altogether or just repeat messages or both so I don't break the rules by posting a different message after a previous post was made
    I really don't wanna spam you guys and I should have put what all I'm looking for on one post but did not think about it at the time even though technically one belongs in writing and the other belongs in the buying forum and am not sure I can post both without breakinh a rule so want to make sure

25. EgyptianEris

EgyptianEris The Eclectic Goth Artist

So, my post hadn't been approved for two or three days and so I finally messaged someone. I hadn't realized my new sheet had an option lower than $5 on it, so my post got rejected and I recieved a warning. I rarely use this place and I can't change my prices so what am I supposed to do? I don't know where else I'm supposed to post a question like this so can someone just answer me please? I'm super frustrated right now and upset that I got a warning for this rather than someone pointing it out to me as I hadn't even realized that was a thing that wasn't allowed. I don't know what I'm supposed to do if you won't let me advertise here on the forum with the prices I have that are like... 99% above that amount. Help appreciated.