Wait at least 24 hours for a moderator to approve your thread before posting another

Discussion in 'Art Sales and Auctions' started by Taralack, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Ark Celosar

Ark Celosar New Member

Hate to ask, but the thread I posted yesterday still hasn't been brought out of moderated mode. Like I said in the thread itself, this is the first time I've ever made a request for an artist, but It has been 24 hours.

2. sho-shonojo

sho-shonojo New Member

I wasn't sure who to message about this, but my thread has been pending for over 24 hours.

3. Chris Silverhoof

Chris Silverhoof New Member

Same here. :(

4. sho-shonojo

sho-shonojo New Member

It's now been 72 hours since I posted my thread. Still awaiting approval. Is there anyone I can message about this?

5. OverFur

OverFur New Member

Its been almost 4 days since i posted my thread
    Are the mods even there??

6. Chris Silverhoof

Chris Silverhoof New Member

They are. It took much more than 24 hours for them to approve my thread, but they got to it in the end, and the result has been fantastic. I have got just the kind of replies from wonderful furry artists that I hoped for.
    Be patient, is all I can advice.

7. SSJ3Mewtwo

SSJ3Mewtwo Administrator Staff Member

Apologies for that. IRL work ended up becoming extremely hectic, and thread approval fell behind. However, we certainly never let it drop from our minds.

8. Zipline

Zipline Noodle Fish

People actually wait for mods to approve things?? I never did that, just posted right away and had fun. Mods tend to close my favorite threads than "approve" them.

9. Serena Elric

Serena Elric Member

Well its been a week and I haven't received any info on my posting or were I can pay for it. So... what do I do or how do I know its been approved?

10. LinnyChanPL

LinnyChanPL Linnie :3

Created a new thread few days ago because first one was rejected. Fixed everything, now waiting for approval! Thanks in advance ^w^

11. gurofur

gurofur New Member

My threads always take like 2 weeks to be greenlit :(:(:(:(

12. LinnyChanPL

LinnyChanPL Linnie :3

deleted my thread and posted a new one because threads posted later than mine are now public...

KarmaLarma likes this.
  13. Shadify

Shadify Yiffox

So how long now it takes to check and approve a thread? About 3 days?? Just to be sure for the future threads.

14. xanderless

xanderless Member

threads posted after mine have been approved so if theres a reason mine wasn't please let me know

15. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox This is what the fandom did to me!

Shut up fag you're not even a mod or around anymore, you have no power over me. >:U

[​IMG]

16. Atsuma

Atsuma Need to find RPs...

just remove this stuff. ist stupid. im sick of waiting , I find artists on DA faster.

17. SSJ3Mewtwo

Did you post a thread in the Art Sales and Auctions section?

18. Atsuma

Atsuma Need to find RPs...

No when i do it takes more than two days and by that time I find artists on DA.

19. SSJ3Mewtwo

I looked back through your posting history, and the last time I see you posted in the Art Sales section I see you had asked an artist to hold a slot, and then nothing after that.

Are you referring to the Art Exchange and Trades, which is where you seem to post more? If so, this is not the location to post about not finding artists for the works you want. The Art Sales is for securing paid transactions, and the Art Exchange is for requesting free pieces, which artists are far less obligated to offer or accept.