Wanna join my club?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okamio, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

?

Here's a poll.

1. Now Dance

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Or Sit There

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Okamio

Okamio I'm a gentle beast. Do not fear.

I've been making friends here and there and have friends in separate discord chats so i decided to make my own server. Plus, I post my music/streaming here too, just because... why not?
    We have a few sections for art or showing off a favorite song as well. Just have fun, be yourselves.
    (We are marijuana/alcohol friendly)

If you are interested go ahead and send me an inbox and I'll give you an invite.

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  2. Sarcastic Coffeecup

Sarcastic Coffeecup Hand. Cannot. Erase.

And the seer Coffeecup descended from his throne of veterancy, to deliver a prophecy which went as follows:
    "And you shall garner a small cadre of people, whom shall stay in the chat after the initial wave of joiners have left. However, make no mistake, these people will only post once a week until the room dies out into the abyss of inactivity"

Seriously though, chatrooms for furries come and go and even if you manage to get some people on, don't expect it to be too active or last a long time.

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  3. Okamio

Well it's a good thing the friends I have on there have been active.
    Don't really care who comes or leaves. Just putting it out there in case someone may want to join or not.
    End discussion. :)

4. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

Okamio... you should join my discord instead.. that's where all the FA rock stars hang out

5. Okamio

I am there ya nerd!

6. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

Club? I am not fond of clubs. You gotta go clubbing.

7. Okamio

Meh. We just chat, make new friends, and bull-shit around

8. Yakamaru

Will there be clubbing seals? I love clubbing seals.

9. Yakamaru

[​IMG]

10. Klaverbloem

Klaverbloem Radioactive ego

Eh I don't know, I might give it a try but I don't promess I'll be a very interesting member. Though I'm an interesting person, there is no doubt in that.

11. MetroFox2

MetroFox2 Member

I mean, if people are okay with me posting troublesome pieces of my writing when nobody else is available, I'd be interested, though I'll probably just post "Dem Dank Memez" and chat with people.

12. Okamio

Don't feel pressured to join. Just do so if you want to. I'm just trying to build a social chat.