Warning to Winnipeg Residents

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sergei Sóhomo, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

Unsure of how many living in Winnipeg are aware, but police are warning residents that Apay Ogouk, an HIV-positive refugee that is a convicted sex offender and is considered a high-risk re-offender with one confirmed account of statutory rape, multiple accounts aggravated sexual assault and giving alcohol to a minor will, instead of being deported, be very likely moving to Winnipeg. There is a possibility he could go elsewhere within Canada as well. He does not tell his victims that he is HIV-positive so I'm surprised he isn't being charged with criminal transmission of HIV

[​IMG]

Bit of a heads up since our penal system is bloody stupid

www.cbc.ca: High-risk sex offender Apay Ogouk, 33, likely to live in Winnipeg
    www.torontosun.com: HIV-positive sex offender stays in Canada
    www.winnipegfreepress.com: HIV-infected sex offender moving back to Winnipeg, police say

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. Shane McNair

Shane McNair Adrenaline addicted pursuit pilot

And that's not even the scary part....

[​IMG]

Good luck with that....

Yakamaru likes this.
  3. Jarren

Jarren Big, scaly, gun nut. Don't mind me

Hell, I'd want a guy like that deported regardless of his refugee/immigrant/citizenship status. Preferably deported to Antarctica.

Yakamaru likes this.
  4. Yakamaru

Yakamaru No "Awooo'ing" allowed

>"Bit of a heads up"
    >Shows throat and up

No shit, bruh.

5. quoting_mungo

quoting_mungo Administrator Staff Member

This is not an appropriate thread and I'm closing it until a staff member who isn't on vacation can take action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.