What are the disadvantages of your fursona?

Discussion in 'Fursona Discussion' started by MadKiyo, Sep 16, 2016.

1. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Lupo the non-Lupolic Hard Rock Lupain

He lives in the here and now, not caring about the future cause he knows future can end tomorrow. He always trys to live like its his last day cause it one day will be and yes, sometimes he fears not to have anything regulated then.
    Sometimes im not sure if hes maybe more fearful then it appears if you meet him...

2. Well being human is considered being naturally selfish...and I hate it.
    Don't get me wrong, I always have respect in public. But there is always that feeling I have at the pit of my stomach telling me that I shouldn't be sharing my goods.
    Wish the naturalness of the feeling could go away

3. Ketren

Ketren Member

What do you mean "sharing my goods", Poptart? I'm curious.

4. Simo

Simo Skunk

Hmmm...I can't think of too many disadvantages, on account of how cute we are!

We don't have hardly any predators, just owls and humans, and muck like the honeybadger, can withstand the venom of most north American snakes, and even eat bees and wasps. Always a plus.

I suppose the main thing is that furs tend to think skunks like ALL smelly things, whereas part of the appeal to skunks is their unique defense, and how I have always rather liked that musky, woodsy scent of them off in the distance. But this does not mean I like all manners of odorous things, just don't minds skunks, and find it somewhat alluring.

So perhaps being misunderstood is a disadvantage, but I think everyone shares that, to a degree.

Reyna Malone likes this.
  5. LupusFamilia

Ol' Wolf here can confirm this. Prople still think we are bloodthirsty monsters eating everything... what also means humans still avoid us. So not eeveen 2 Weeks after news said the Wolves settled in GER again (we were extincted since early 1900 here) they already shot a Wolf in the city. They said he was “a danger for the people“ a shit he was...
    But it was A gray wolf. A animal well-known for eating innocent children and leading the underworld so who cares huh...
    *cough witchhunters*

Simo likes this.
  6. Reyna Malone

Reyna Malone Like "Molly Malone"

Species: half Appalachian wolf, half Irish fox
    Advantages: looks cool, reflects my personality (my friends and family have often compared me to a puppy or a wolf), reflects my family in an interesting way, can hear well, can smell things
    Disadvantages: canines aren't very original, the fur color is hard to get without making it look weird, thick fur only does a few styles

7. Reyna Malone

It's at times like these that I enjoy being a 5'.75" canine.;)

8. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

They don't eat Robber flies, do they?...

Simo likes this.
  9. Simo

Simo Skunk

I'll have to check! But skunks will dig up nests of yellowjackets...we might eat Robber flie larvae if nothing else was around, for lack of small rodents, grubs, fruits and other stuff, but it doesn't seem to be on our main menu, so you are safe!

10. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

Oh good. Robber flies are big and tuned to attacking almost anything that is flying, assuming it can carry it. So eating wasps and such is one in the same for us.

11. Simo

Simo Skunk

Ah, that's good! Wasps are evil! And, tasty.

12. Mobius

Mobius Mech pilot.

I'm a walking abomination of cybernetics and flesh who's been stripped of physical identity.

13. Keefur

Keefur aka Cutter Cat

My fursona species is now extinct. They should have had a better aversion to tar pits. Tar will kill ya, man!

Mobius likes this.
  14. LupusFamilia

What the?
    Um... thats big xD
    5.75 On 4 or on two legs?

15. LupusFamilia

Yoko's also the only one but thats cause his parents were different species ^^

16. -AlphaLupi

-AlphaLupi The Original Cybernetic Fennec

It ain't easy being the shortest guy in the room (fennec), unfortunately makes it a bit difficult to defend oneself without a
    weapon

Thankfully, working in the digital underground means that most of my work involves technology rather than fists (lore/character)

17. LupusFamilia

So youre a hacker?

18. -AlphaLupi

-AlphaLupi The Original Cybernetic Fennec

My lawyer would advise me to not answer that question. Officially, I'm a HICIA liscensed "information broker". Unofficially, I should probably work on getting that license...

19. Reyna Malone

Two legs. That's also my height IRL, so I just decided to use that for my fursona.

20. Myla

Myla Urgh

My fursona has long fur to survive cold and not get sick so it would be a problem at hot places. Also when it gets wet it will take time for it to dry and it would make them sick really fast.
    They have good hearing, so good that they hear a lot of unnecessary sounds. Plus they get annoyed and anxious if it is too noisy for a long time.

Here is a pic of my fursona
    [​IMG]

Reyna Malone likes this.