What are the disadvantages of your fursona?

Discussion in 'Fursona Discussion' started by MadKiyo, Sep 16, 2016.

1. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

Then I eventually smell a very... fruitful business connection here.Cause me (my "sona") is, well... not a genius on the PC. But due to... exercises, I have a lot of experience with person security. So we could compensate each other.

2. Reyna Malone

Reyna Malone Like "Molly Malone"

About 152 cm.

3. Kipekee Reddington

Kipekee Reddington All American Flying Foxdog

Pros
    -fluffy
    -has a snoot that can be booped

Cons
    -foxes are "unoriginal" apparently and being half dog and having wings doesn't help, apparently
    - awkward
    -loves America and sushi too much, needs to stop
    -has wings and cannot even fly a foot off the ground, what a ripoff am-I-right

4. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

Oh hehe then its a rather big size for me ^^ I'm about 1,80 meters high ^^

5. Laugh Kita

Laugh Kita Welp...this is my life now

People ask some weird and bold questions when you're a hyena.

6. Jeniver

Jeniver New Member

Seems like nobody knows how to draw owls.
    Also, as a bird of prey, my eyesight is far too good to require eyeglasses.
    Also, carrying a tesla coil on your back is dangerous.

7. Kezi Avdiivka

Kezi Avdiivka Active Member

I'm a Kitten

You try to make the sexxings with womens when you are a kitten.

Fucking AWKWARD.

8. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth I AM A HUGE JIAN PLEASE BREAK MY LEGS

As a sentient shade of blue, I'm often offended by people's inability to tell the difference between near shades of blue. We all look the same to them.

9. Jeniver

Jeniver New Member

I want you to know that I don't see color, so I can totally be your friend. Those people are so bigoted, but I assure you! I'm colorblind.

10. PoptartPresident

PoptartPresident A teen chatter box

Well I mean if I have a friend, and they ask for some of my food, I am really hesitant on the inside to give them any. But I still go against the natural greediness feeling and do it anyway.

Other times, "borrowing" items (aka you'll never see that thing again) or people wanting to ask for money and they promise they'll pay me back (which I always say no to anyway)

Time is also a good.
    There are people I don't like giving my valuable time to because I don't like them. But I still at least give them an ear to listen to and I try to give them the hint of "I don't wanna talk to you" by giving vague and small responses, if any.

And space.
    Oh my god. Space.
    I can be part cat sometimes because I want to isolate myself and have alone time but it's hard to do that when I'm in public almost all the time.

Sharing is hard because humans are naturally greedy. But there are ways to overcome anything really

11. Fishsticks03

Fishsticks03 New Member

Bad memory, hard to live in a non aquatic environment, bad memory, kinda boring environment, bad memory

This is species as a whole, btw

12. AlleycatIrony

AlleycatIrony dubstep macarena

disadvantages: possibly the fact that he probs gets mistaken for a girl bc of his feminine appearance, he's also very quiet and doesn't talk much, and shy in social situations so he has a tendency to be talked over and pushed around a little bit

13. modfox

modfox The poltergheist that haunts the forum

idk if digigrade legs have disadvantages. also my fursona has a lot of enemies

14. Yakamaru

Yakamaru No "Awooo'ing" allowed

When a woman is being aggressive when hitting on him, he gets flustered. His weakness in general is women, as you can easily get him flustered if you hit on him.

15. Andromedahl

Andromedahl Unlicensed UFO Pilot

My sona can't make out with anyone properly with his teeth :...^>

16. Rainbo

Rainbo New Member

Due to her being involved in this whole huge sci-fi/fantasy story, the actual summary of her background and true nature of her species probably absolutely REEKS of "special snowflake syndrome" and it wasn't even supposed to be anything like that, it's just sorta always been that way, haha. Like my earliest inspirations were things like A Wrinkle In Time and C.S. Lewis's ideas about many worlds and J.R.R. Tolkein and Cyberpunk influences, like, I was basically doomed to end up writing some really out-there crap, hahaha.

It's like this endless layered onion and with each new layer it just gets weirder and weirder.

>Fox
    >But like those cartoony drawings I do?...those are just me messing around
    >'Cause she's more like this "OH GOD MONSTER SOMEONE SHOOT IT BEFORE IT EATS US" werefox creature
    >And like all the animal people in the story are "monstrous" like that, to human eyes anyway
    >Also she's kinda magical?
    >Oh wait she shapeshifts too? uhh...
    >Uhh the story is about WHAT? interdimensional time travelin' madness wat?
    >ALIENS WHAT
    >WHAT IS THIS EVEN
    >DOES THE MADNESS STOP
    >*reaches existential enlightenment*
    >Foxes some more

17. lupi900

lupi900 Member

Mine?...

Con's

- Looks like a all purple wolf version of the the ring ghost with all black eyes.

- Pretty much schizophrenic/autistic mix so yeah really mentally unstable.

- Sometimes seen with her head in her arms or muzzle gone with her tongue hanging.

- Others see her as a derpy annoyance and mostly never mingles with others.

Pro's

- Lot's of powers and 2000+ life span as for her race.

- Very intelligent

18. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

Knees weak, arms are heavy...

Ahhhhhh stop! All of this capitalization and greentext has me disorientated. A magical what now?

2000 years, how convenient for all kinds of shenanigans.

Yakamaru likes this.
  19. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

I can tell, I guess it's a kiss worth two bucks upfront

[​IMG]

Andromedahl, KimberVaile and Yakamaru like this.
  20. KimberVaile

KimberVaile Edgy teenage apathy.

This thread is kind of species-ist, did any of you ever consider that flies have short attention spans and that large volumes of information are disorienting to them? Check your privileges. Smh.