What dose your desktop look like

Discussion in 'Technology Talk' started by modfox, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

Default abstract Mac background, bunch of folders, a few unopened music ZIPs and photos. Boring and utilitarian, if slightly messy.

2. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

Add some nerd reference or custom designed background, and you literally described where my desktop is headed

Zaddict16 likes this.
  3. _Hushy

_Hushy Socially uncomfortable, verbally clumsy~

Pooortal! Untitled.jpg

Crimson_Steel17 likes this.
  4. modfox

modfox The poltergheist that haunts the forum

[​IMG] i have alot of crap on my desktop.... i need to clean it

Ravofox and Zaddict16 like this.
  5. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

then try whati accidentally did.
    delets somethign ynd click random while it, it will result in deleting anything but admin linked programs ._.
    But well, my destops now clean ._.

6. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

oversaw youre male lol.
    But even if, its not like theyre unattractive ^^
    just sayin

Zaddict16 likes this.
  7. lolcox

lolcox I'm all about that Dogecoin, No PayPal.

Reduced the image size for the sake of the upload. I don't do desktop icons at home.

Attached Files:

8. Crimson_Steel17

*In GLaDOS voice* "Oh, look. It's you. Do you remember when you killed me? I do. It turns out I have a sort of Black Box function I didn't even know about. So ever since you killed me, I got to relive it. Over and over again. You really are a horrible person. That's not even in the test results. It just says it in your file, right here. You are a horrible person. Good people don't kill people who are only trying to help them."

Seriously, though. I think GLaDOS is a psychopathic serial killer. She sounds like an UnSub straight out of Criminal Minds...

9. PoptartPresident

PoptartPresident A teen chatter box

Hey anyone can be hot but it's on the INSIDE that counts or something like that

Zaddict16 likes this.
  10. Crimson_Steel17

UPDATE: I just wanted to show what my Desktop looks like now, with a makeover
    Screenshot_15_.jpg

Zenoth, _Hushy and Zaddict16 like this.
  11. Zaddict16

Zaddict16 Guest

Same. Although I really like it and its neat, one, my parents would kill me and two, I would probably spend more time on my desktop then being on the fandom or other stuff. Lol

12. Zaddict16

Zaddict16 Guest

Both of them are neat, but I really like the second one, its funny and really cute. Lol

13. scythemouse

scythemouse Not a computer peripheral

Zaddict16 likes this.
  14. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

And most important, he/she should be chained to you... else it one day is gone ^^

Zaddict16 likes this.
  15. PoptartPresident

PoptartPresident A teen chatter box

I wanna see the day they have rotational backgrounds. Like, one photo that constantly turns very slowly at 360 degrees to show the entire scenery around the camera

Zaddict16 likes this.
  16. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

technically you can already make such backgrounds, but idk if it works on PC... also such backgrounds would take a bunch more ressources then a normal background.

17. Crimson_Steel17

Especially power

Zaddict16 likes this.
  18. LupusFamilia

LupusFamilia Guest

ummm not quite correct tbh. The PC must anyways sent a picture to the Desktop the whole time so it woult effectively become the same electrical usage except the advanced power supplyment for the ressources.

19. Zenoth

Zenoth The average chipfox, doing chipfox stuff.

Everything is jumbled on one screen because my second monitor died the other day T.T desktops.jpg

20. Zaddict16

Zaddict16 Guest

There is a way you can set GIFS and live wallpapers as the background but...360 degree wallpapers would (depending on your computers hardware) cause the computer to significantly lag.